[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Seahawks still fuming

MikesVikes

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First we have the Seahawks getting cheated out of a championship.  http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/5455280

Now we have the Seahawks getting robbed in free agency.  No it's not because they weren't aggressively signing their own players.  It's because they're victims.

1393745[/snapback]

DID YOU HAPPEN TO HEAR THE SEAHAWK RADIO NETWORK'S CALL OF THE GAME? IF YOU DID, YOU KNOW THAT, AS THE PLAYS UNFOLDED, THE SEAHAWKS' BROADCAST TEAM, WARREN MOON IN PARTICULAR, SAID THE PASS INTERFERENCE AND HOLDING CALLS WERE ENTIRELY PROPER AND THE ONLY CALLS THAT COULD BE MADE UNDER THE CIRCUMSTANCES. IF YOU'VE HAD A CHANCE TO HEAR THE RADIO CALL, YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN.

MY QUESTION: HAS MOON OR ANY OTHER MEMBER OF THE BRAODCAST TEAM BEEN REPRIMANDED FOR AGREEING WITH THE CALLS AS THEY WERE MADE? I WOULD THINK THAT HOLMGREN WOULD HAVE CALLED FOR MOON'S OUSTER BY NOW, BUT HAVEN'T SEEN ANYTHING IN THE MEDIA.

BY THE WAY, THE ILLEGAL BLOCK CALL ON HASSELBECK WAS A JOKE AND SHOULD HAVE BEEN REVERSED AFTER AN OFFICIALS' CONFERENCE.

ALSO, DID YOU NOTICE THE ILLEGAL BLOCK AGAINST ROETHLISBERGER AT THE STEELERS' 38 DURING THE LONG INTERCEPTION RETURN? HAD THAT PENALTY BEEN CALLED, THE SEAHAWKS WOULD HAVE STARTED THAT DRIVE AT THE PITTSBURGH 48 INSTEAD OF THE 20. THE WAY THEIR OFFENSE SPUTTERED THROUGHOUT THE GAME, THEY PROBABLY WOULDN'T HAVE SCORED ON THAT POSSESSION. SO, HAD THE OFFICIATING BEEN TOP NOTCH, THE GAME'S FINAL SCORE MIGHT HAVE BEEN PITTSBURGH 21, SEATTLE 3.

DID YOU HAPPEN TO HEAR THE SEAHAWK RADIO NETWORK'S CALL OF THE GAME?  IF YOU DID, YOU KNOW THAT, AS THE PLAYS UNFOLDED, THE SEAHAWKS' BROADCAST TEAM, WARREN MOON IN PARTICULAR, SAID THE PASS INTERFERENCE AND HOLDING CALLS WERE ENTIRELY PROPER AND THE ONLY CALLS THAT COULD BE MADE UNDER THE CIRCUMSTANCES.  IF YOU'VE HAD A CHANCE TO HEAR THE RADIO CALL, YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN.

MY QUESTION: HAS MOON OR ANY OTHER MEMBER OF THE BRAODCAST TEAM BEEN REPRIMANDED FOR AGREEING WITH THE CALLS AS THEY WERE MADE? I WOULD THINK THAT HOLMGREN WOULD HAVE CALLED FOR MOON'S OUSTER BY NOW, BUT HAVEN'T SEEN ANYTHING IN THE MEDIA. 

BY THE WAY, THE ILLEGAL BLOCK CALL ON HASSELBECK WAS A JOKE AND SHOULD HAVE BEEN REVERSED AFTER AN OFFICIALS' CONFERENCE.

ALSO, DID YOU NOTICE THE ILLEGAL BLOCK AGAINST ROETHLISBERGER AT THE STEELERS' 38 DURING THE LONG INTERCEPTION RETURN?  HAD THAT PENALTY BEEN CALLED, THE SEAHAWKS WOULD HAVE STARTED THAT DRIVE AT THE PITTSBURGH 48 INSTEAD OF THE 20.  THE WAY THEIR OFFENSE SPUTTERED THROUGHOUT THE GAME, THEY PROBABLY WOULDN'T HAVE SCORED ON THAT POSSESSION.  SO, HAD THE OFFICIATING BEEN TOP NOTCH, THE GAME'S FINAL SCORE MIGHT HAVE BEEN PITTSBURGH 21, SEATTLE 3.

1393797[/snapback]

Holy crap is that ever loud!

I think your cap lock is stuck :D .

Holy crap is that ever loud!

I think your cap lock is stuck :D .

1393819[/snapback]

I think he is the caps locked version of me...... :D

Edited by Menudo

Funny how everybody BUT Seahawks fans keep starting new threads about it.

1393879[/snapback]

Steeler fans aren't starting them either.......... :D

darn instigators !!!!!

Though he didn't start a thread, this guy is still having some issues:

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?show...dpost&p=1392622

Edited by Menudo

The shame of it is, the poor Seahags got bent over in the Superbowl and are now getting bent over again in the off-season and not once has anybody had the decency to give 'em a reach around. :D

Edited by Big Score 1

The shame of it is, the poor Seahags got bent over in the Superbowl and are now getting bent over again in the off-season and not once has anybody had the decency to give 'em a reach around. :D

1393925[/snapback]

If they asked nicely, I'll bet that WaterMan would be willing to share some of his Vaseline. :D

Edited by Bill Swerski

If they asked nicely, I'll bet that WaterMan would be willing to share some of his Vaseline.  :D

1393935[/snapback]

Ever since Vick gave me herpes, Peyton won't hang out with me anymore so the Seahawks are more than welcome.

Steeler fans aren't starting them either..........  :D

darn instigators !!!!!

Though he didn't start a thread, this guy is still having some issues:

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?show...dpost&p=1392622

1393884[/snapback]

Good God, you are a dunce! I was making an argument that based on how the Steelers dominated the AFC playoff run and were outplayed in the super bowl, maybe the AFC's best teams aren't that much better the NFC teams.

I wasn't even criticizing the Steelers or the refs and you are so sensitive to the criticism of the superbowl that you act like a giant pudwhacker. Good job Men-U-DO! :D

I wasn't even criticizing the Steelers or the refs and you are so sensitive to the criticism of the superbowl that you act like a giant pudwhacker.  Good job Men-U-DO!  :D

1394097[/snapback]

And speaking of giant pudwhackers, bushwanker is busy making friends again. :D

Speaking of making friends, aren't you the one who told Menudo that you hoped he got hit by a bus? :D

1394122[/snapback]

Yes, and I also had a long PM discussion with him afterwards and told him what an asset he is to The Huddle.

You, on the other hand, have no redeeming qualities.

Yes, and I also had a long PM discussion with him afterwards and told him what an asset he is to The Huddle.

1394181[/snapback]

When you audibly say "asset" it sounds like "Kate Middleton". It can be confusing.