[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

All I want to do is talk to her boobs.

The Irish Doggy

Is that so wrong?

I was talking to this girl the other day with the bestest cans you ever did see. It took every ounce of mental energy to not talk to her chest. I was freaking exausted afterwards. I mean I had to keep track of what she said AND not drool over those beautiful mams.

Seriously Tailgaters, how do you keep yourself from noticeably checking out her rack in a situation like this?

:D:D

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously Tailgaters, how do you keep yourself from noticeably checking out her rack in a situation like this?

1416686[/snapback]

I don't, I just keep looking and then I start to my sucky sucky noises. It usually destroys the conversation. :D

I try to be as screet a possible. If I get busted, I get busted.

1416699[/snapback]

:D

I was out at a local sports bar last Wednesday with a buddy and there was this trio of girls sitting at the table in front of us. One of the girls had the greatest rack ev-ah. We were sitting at those high "bar" tables, so her chest kept pressing into the side of the table. It was delightful.

You sir are not allowed to ever post in any thread that talks about boobs.  Us that suffer from the B cup syndrom fart in your general direction.

1416753[/snapback]

we have no direct evidence that the twoobs even exist. there is one disputed PM'ed photo, which is surrounded in controversy. twiley needs to clear this up with solid proof before the twoobs get put away as an urban myth.

how about it big boy? :D

Guest Cherni
it's like looking at the sun- you don't stare- you just get a sense of it then look away- and do this repeatedly!

1416726[/snapback]

Seinfeld :D

Guest Cherni
Not to be a nitpicker but didn't that pertain to cleavage?

1416824[/snapback]

It sure did. But you're really splitting hairs. Looking at the boobs or between the boobs, either way, you don't stare. :D

Is that so wrong?

I was talking to this girl the other day with the bestest cans you ever did see.  It took every ounce of mental energy to not talk to her chest.  I was freaking exausted afterwards.  I mean I had to keep track of what she said AND not drool over those beautiful mams.

1416686[/snapback]

:D What was the purpose of the conversation? Were you trying to express interest? If so, a quick and mild 'check out' is almost expected...

we have no direct evidence that the twoobs even exist.  there is one disputed PM'ed photo, which is surrounded in controversy.  twiley needs to clear this up with solid proof before the twoobs get put away as an urban myth.

how about it big boy?  :D

1416778[/snapback]

I 2nd this.

we have no direct evidence that the twoobs even exist.  there is one disputed PM'ed photo, which is surrounded in controversy.  twiley needs to clear this up with solid proof before the twoobs get put away as an urban myth.

how about it big boy?  :D

1416778[/snapback]

:D It was a camera phone pic, not PM'ed photo. :D