[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Double Elim 8 Ball Bracket

MikesVikes

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In some really wierd games:

rr26 3

T-bone 2

On a shot after the break, I dropped a stripe a solid and scratched.  It asked me to choose, I did, but then it let me keep my shot, but wouldn't let me pick up the ball!!! :D  We had to cancel the game.

Strange stuff in yahoo pool!  :D

Good Games, T-Bone! :D

1458495[/snapback]

I agree it was a great match and that last game was strange when it wouldn't let either of us get to the cueball. Very good match and RR is a very good acurate shot. :D

In some really wierd games:

rr26 3

T-bone 2

On a shot after the break, I dropped a stripe a solid and scratched.  It asked me to choose, I did, but then it let me keep my shot, but wouldn't let me pick up the ball!!! :D  We had to cancel the game.

Strange stuff in yahoo pool!  :D

Good Games, T-Bone! :D

1458495[/snapback]

I've seen that happen, it's kind of a weird glitch in Yahoo where if you sink one of each on the break, it allows you to choose stripes or solids and it gives you ball in hand...even if you scratched. Usually, though, you can click and drag the cue ball out of the tray in the table where all the potted balls are and onto the felt.

I've seen that happen, it's kind of a weird glitch in Yahoo where if you sink one of each on the break, it allows you to choose stripes or solids and it gives you ball in hand...even if you scratched.  Usually, though, you can click and drag the cue ball out of the tray in the table where all the potted balls are and onto the felt.

1458593[/snapback]

Tried that, didn't work. T-Bone had a great run! T....was it 6?

Tried that, didn't work.  T-Bone had a great run!  T....was it 6?

1458646[/snapback]

I ran 6 in a row but missed the 8 ball, pretty easy shot too and you made your last ball and then the 8 :D

Edited by T_bone65

Wow, I just played someone and they cheated. :D Right when I was getting ready to sink the 8-ball for the win, he started spamming me with invites so I couldn't shoot, and it forced the timer to expire. Little bassturd. Not sure if I'm more p*ssed because I lost or never thought of that. :D

Wow, I just played someone and they cheated. :D Right when I was getting ready to sink the 8-ball for the win, he started spamming me with invites so I couldn't shoot, and it forced the timer to expire. Little bassturd. Not sure if I'm more p*ssed because I lost or never thought of that. :D

1458934[/snapback]

:D

Little Opraher logged off right away too, and left the site completely. But I wrote down his name. Cheating little f'er. If you ever run across donniebillie, go to his table and tell the other player what he does. :D

I ran into a little Opraher like that. Somehow he logged out of the game and the prompt came up for me to decide if I wanted to force a forfeit. I did, then got tagged for the loss. And the game before that (same guy) is when I lost because I didn't move the marker for the 8 ball when I made it.

Two games on the wrong side of the ledger. And when he thanked me for giving me the first game is when I decided that I had time to player the last one. He was an easy target to increase the stats too. :D

I've never seen that happen where you had to choose solid or stripe, then get to shoot after a scratch. I've seen lots of funny stuff though. I've seen the opponent's ball laying off the felt and it was 85% resting on the bank.

Edited by MikesVikes

1458934[/snapback]

Yeah, there are definitely guys who do that, obviously in timed games - they either start hitting you with invites or more likely with yahoo PMs, just as you're lining up the 8-ball. You can elect to ignore PMs from anyone, but who ever thinks that the opponent is gonna' be that much of a dirtbag?