[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

LOST

aqualung

Read this on another board..

"When they said "she's dead" they only showed Ana-Lucia. Kate didn't say "they're dead" so perhaps Libby didn't buy the farm. "

1451548[/snapback]

She did have the pillow, perhaps injured,but not dead, giving the Doc his first "major surgery" of the show??

Didn't they show Michael in the armory in scenes for next week?  That would go along with the theory that Libby didn't die and ratted out Michael.

1451558[/snapback]

Did I miss something? Libby got shot? It was Ana.

Both got shot.

Michael shot Anna. Then Libby walked in and he turned and shot her 2x in the stomach thru a pillow. Then Michael goes into the amory and appears to allow Henry to escape before turning the gun on himself in the arm.

Edited by myhousekey

My guess on what happens:

Ana is dead.

Libby is alive but will be unconscious for the majority of the next episode. Everyone thinks Henry is the bad guy (I.e scene where hurley tells Michael he's glad he is ok) but then Libby wakes up near the end of the episode and rats out Michael (scene where Michael ends up in the armory.)

Edit....or maybe not

http://www.eonline.com/News/Items/0,1,18835,00.html

Edited by myhousekey

Both got shot. 

Michael shot Anna.  Then Libby walked in and he turned and shot her 2x in the stomach thru a pillow.  Then Michael goes into the amory and appears to allow Henry to escape before turning the gun on himself in the arm.

1451573[/snapback]

I hate that, I had my progamming for HUFF at 10 and it must have went a minute or two over, Dangit.

Thanks for the info guys.

i posted something awhile back about ana leaving the show....they said she was too hard to deal with on the set...

1451586[/snapback]

That was you? I remember someone saying that. I even told the old lady that someone on the huddle had mentioned it. :D

That was you? I remember someone saying that. I even told the old lady that someone on the huddle had mentioned it.  :D

1451591[/snapback]

yep....here it is

http://www.idontlikeyouinthatway.com/2006/...ez-is-done.html

http://forums.thehuddle.com/index.php?show...=140970&hl=lost

Edited by dmarc117

i posted something awhile back about ana leaving the show....they said she was too hard to deal with on the set...

1451586[/snapback]

not to mention that she got busted at least once for DUI in Hawaii and played the typical "do you know who I am" game.

yep....here it is

http://www.idontlikeyouinthatway.com/2006/...ez-is-done.html

1451596[/snapback]

Lost is my regular prostitute's favorite show of all time. She obsesses over it pretty much every time she comes over, trying to figure out what exactly is on the island and why the survivors are there. It's hard to understand her with her mouth full, but I don't have money to waste on conversations about the mysteries of the hatch so I try to limit our conversation to key words like "faster" and "concentrate".

:D

Edited by myhousekey

anyone notice the ad for the "hanso foundation"? it was in the last commercial break before the final seven or so minutes of the show. there's a toll-free number: 877-HANSORG. the line's too busy right now.

edit to add: i think it's part of some "lost"-related "reality" game that the producers put together to keep people busy during the summer.

Edited by montster

It was a really good show this week.  I did not see where she was shot, but it looked like once low.  Why not in the chest so I could believe that she could die that fast?

1451654[/snapback]

maybe ana doesn't die. the preview for next's week show has kate saying, "she's dead," and then flashes to ana on the ground. maybe "she" is referring to libby. just a thought.