Sign in to follow this  
REZ

How come

Though threads like this are normally just to continue the :D and the :D this is an actual question.

Why was the Steve Smith vs Burleson thread closed?

I didn't see any slamming going on.

Though threads like this are normally just to continue the  :D and the  :D this is an actual question.

Why was the Steve Smith vs Burleson thread closed?

I didn't see any slamming going on.

1459031[/snapback]

Just to clarify, that Zia and myself ARE NOT one and the same. :D

We are not allowed to make each other look like idiots, except when I'm giving Sarge another thrashing :D

Just to clarify, that Zia and myself ARE NOT one and the same.  :D

1459044[/snapback]

:D I was wondering about that. Otherwise, it'd have been the world's most obvious alias.

I thought he might've had to reregister and that's why the name change.

Maybe he just changed his name after one too many prognostications like that. :D:D

I was just trying to provide some comic relief post-draft withdraw... :D

I am curious about the closed thread, so maybe Big John or DMD can answer that question for us??? :D

No big deal. By the title, I did not want people thinking that it was a thread from this year so it was a bit misleading to be current. Trust me, there are some threads that are quite entertaining from the past. The funniest to me was how the Cowboy fans were riding the Eagle fans about how bad TO was and the PHI people were defending him. Now the shoe be on the other foot...

I just do not like dredging up old posts because they are misleading. No biggie.

What I can't figure out is how I had no posts in the one that was closed today. :D

How does that happen?

Oh contrary DMD, I don't think anyone will have these two in the same zip code this year of FF cheat-sheets. That was an classic example of-Case Closed.

No big deal. By the title, I did not want people thinking that it was a thread from this year so it was a bit misleading to be current. Trust me, there are some threads that are quite entertaining from the past. The funniest to me was how the Cowboy fans were riding the Eagle fans about how bad TO was and the PHI people were defending him. Now the shoe be on the other foot...

I just do not like dredging up old posts because they are misleading. No biggie.

1459134[/snapback]

Whatever, just check out the mad knowledge of Chavez in post #5

Delhomme...will split the difference on his '03 and '04 stats, which is 3500 yds and 24 tds - and given the lack of pass-catching backs and TEs in Car, the vast majority of that goes to WRs

Feel free to bow down and worship. :D

1459134[/snapback]

H8, is that you? :D

1459134[/snapback]

The difference now with the TO thing is that the Eagles got him as a 1 time loser. The Cowboys are getting him as a 2 time loser. Just an FYI on that subject... :D