[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What CD is in your cars CD player right now?

peepinmofo

And you need copies of what? Make me a list.

I'm pretty sure those SWSX CDs were in there. I haven't been back to my truck since the CSI cop left yesterday so I haven't done a full inventory. Not like I can drive, anyways. Still hopped up on pain meds. :D

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm pretty sure those SWSX CDs were in there. I haven't been back to my truck since the CSI cop left yesterday so I haven't done a full inventory. Not like I can drive, anyways. Still hopped up on pain meds. :D

When you are feeling better make your list. My daughter used CFH will F8ck yer Azz vols I and II as a frisbee but I can ask around and see who has a copy still.

So I just started listening to Deftones. Kick ass band.

CD is White Pony

Anyone else like them?

White Pony is decent, haven't listened to anything newer. Saw them a couple years ago, they are decent live.

Good band, not great, but good.

I actually didn't see any hype on it at all. A coworker dropped me off a copy and said, "I thought you might like this". I had never heard of it before.

I listened through it once and it was immediately compelling. After a few listens, I was really digging it. I've now grabbed 2 more of his albums, Michigan and Seven Swans. I think he's a really talented songwriter and musician.

Sufjan is also releasing some B-sides/extra "Illinois" tracks in early July I believe. Been a fan since Pitchfork raved about "Michigan" and had to check it out. Saw Sufjan in San Diego last year and thought he put on a great show. Check out Iron & Wine if you like Michigan and Seven Swans.

Other CDs currently in rotation:

Band of Horses

Walkmen (saw them last night in Portland)

My Morning Jacket

Tarkio (old alt-country band that Decemberists' lead singer Colin Meloy used to head)

Editors (sound like Interpol or Joy Division, but I'm really diggin' this disc)