[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Mavs in 6 for the Championship

Sgt. Ryan

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ridiculous-

Wade WAS NOT FOULED, can't make that bail out call with the game winding done- garbage- let the players decide the game. I hate when the refs decide the winner- what a sh1t ending. NBA and David Stern all but guranteed their beloved game 7 now.

Horrible- f ing Joey Crawford and his crew ruin another game.

Ridiculous-

Wade WAS NOT FOULED, can't make that bail out call with the game winding done- garbage- let the players decide the game. I hate when the refs decide the winner- what a sh1t ending. NBA and David Stern all but guranteed their beloved game 7 now.

That's the NBA, what's new?

Wayne was awesome tonight, and he has made a believer out of me. I just hope my Mavs can play Maverick B-Ball back home. I cant believe Dirk cant hit shots. Dirk has had better defenders than Posey and Haslem on him and he lit them up. He needs to pick it up, as Wayne clearly has for Miami.

I wont make excuses about calls, Dallas had a shot to win, and didnt do it.

Ridiculous-

Whatever, I saw a different game than you.....and you are claiming some silly silly stuff.

Whatever, I saw a different game than you.....and you are claiming some silly silly stuff.

You are a biased dumb ass. Im a Mavs fan, and Im not making excuses, and you are not a fan of either team, and crying like a lil biiatch about fouls. Get over yourself idiot.

The way I see it, Howard missed 2 crucial FTs late, and that turned out to be the difference. I do hope the fouls are this lopsided back in Dallas. The sheer number of Miami FT attempts is mindboggling.

Edited by Sgt. Ryan

You are a biased dumb ass. Im a Mavs fan, and Im not making excuses, and you are not a fan of either team, and crying like a lil biiatch about fouls. Get over yourself idiot. Howard missed 2 crucial FTs, and that turned out to be the difference. I do hope the fouls are this lopsided back in Dallas. The sheer number of FT attempts is mindboggling.

It's all about the home team and their crowd for these refs. Just mind-boggling.

I f ing kidding me? Tell me where DWade was fouled?? you don't make that call to end games- PERIOD. You let the players make plays, not putting someone on the line with 1.9 to win the game at the stripe. Am not being serious about any conspiracies- but you know Stern loves to see a 7th game. Watch as Dallas goes to the FT line a TON in game 6.

Joey Crawford is the worst ref in the NBA- he shouldn't do 6 & 7 I hope.

You are a biased dumb ass. Im a Mavs fan, and Im not making excuses, and you are not a fan of either team, and crying like a lil biiatch about fouls. Get over yourself idiot. Howard missed 2 crucial FTs, and that turned out to be the difference. I do hope the fouls are this lopsided back in Dallas. The sheer number of FT attempts is mindboggling.

What I'm a crying about? :D I'll tell you what...the Dallas Mavericks do not deserve a championship. This is a template in making a choke of chokes. The Mavericks are a better team but they have no idea how to seal a win. It's always easier to root for an underdog but it's really easy when the more talented team is totally belligerent in how to play the game. This series is heading to one of the biggest blown idiot wastes in modern history.

Wade's "shot" was not affected so I don't think a foul was warranted. I personally don't like to see games be decided at the free throw line. That's debatable of course, but either way, Dallas had chances and could not keep Wade out of the lane.

What I'm a crying about? :D I'll tell you what...the Dallas Mavericks do not deserve a championship. This is a template in making a choke of chokes. The Mavericks are a better team but they have no idea how to seal a win. It's always easier to root for an underdog but it's really easy when the more talented team is totally belligerent in how to play the game. This series is heading to one of the biggest blown idiot wastes in modern history.

I dont see Miami as an underdog in this series. Dallas won more regular season games so they had home court advatange, but Miami was one game away from the Finals last yr, and improved their team this offseason. Dallas has a rookie head coach, and a core of underachiever players until this yr. Dallas hasnt got out of the 2nd round of the playoffs in 5 yrs. How is rooting for Miami an underdog. That is like rooting for New England on the road vs Denver.

I dont see Miami as an underdog in this series. Dallas won more regular season games so they had home court advatange, but Miami was one game away from the Finals last yr, and improved their team this offseason. Dallas has a rookie head coach, and a core of underachiever players until this yr. Dallas hasnt got out of the 2nd round of the playoffs in 5 yrs. How is rooting for Miami an underdog. That is like rooting for New England on the road vs Denver.

Miami "upgraded" their roster but I don't think you can really say they were totally "better" this year. They were very inconsistent this year, even in the playoffs early against the Bulls. The Bulls had a shot to beat them and then they turned it on for the rest of the playoffs.

Naw Private-Dllas was the favorite- no questions about it. I think the line was Dallas -165 to win the series in Vegas.

FT attempts-

Miami 49

Dallas 25 hmmmmm. watch it reverse in game 6, I hope.

Bush is right on 1 thing. if the Mavs do lose the series, which I don't think they will.......it would go down as one of the biggest chokjobs in sports.

Let's go Mavs- I hate the Heat.

Miami "upgraded" their roster but I don't think you can really say they were totally "better" this year. They were very inconsistent this year, even in the playoffs early against the Bulls. The Bulls had a shot to beat them and then they turned it on for the rest of the playoffs.

Where would Miami be without Posey, Jason Williams, Gary Payton and Antonie Walker. Walker is a starter, Posey is a defensive stopped, J Williams start the game at point, adn Payton finish's teh game at point. Id say those player are a welcome addition to Eddie Jones, and the rest of the garbage they gave away in that trade.

Naw Private-Dllas was the favorite- no questions about it. I think the line was Dallas -165 to win the series in Vegas.

FT attempts-

Miami 49

Dallas 25 hmmmmm. watch it reverse in game 6, I hope.

Bush is right on 1 thing. if the Mavs do lose the series, which I don't think they will.......it would go down as one of the biggest chokjobs in sports.

Let's go Mavs- I hate the Heat.

Im nto saying they weren't a Vegas favorite, but like Denver playing New England this yr in the playoffs, Denver was also the favorite, but I doubt many thought lets root for the underdog New England in that game, which was more my point.

Where would Miami be without Posey, Jason Williams, Gary Payton and Antonie Walker. Walker is a starter, Posey is a defensive stopped, J Williams start the game at point, adn Payton finish's teh game at point. Id say those player are a welcome addition to Eddie Jones, and the rest of the garbage they gave away in that trade.

I'm not doubting that at all; in fact, I agree. But look at how the Heat played during the season. They hardly resembled a championship team.

Edited by Goopster24

I'm not doubting that all, in fact, I agree. But look at how the Heat played during the season. They hardly resembled a championship team.

Well when you have that many new faces, it takes time to gel. That is the reason the media in Dallas think Dallas got over the hump, they let the team from last yr gel, without having to make trades just to make trades.

But it is remarkably consistent with everything I've said.... :D

The Mavs don't deserve this......plain and simple.

So any team that in your definition "chokes" or loses by, what, one and two points in games, doesn't deserve to win a championship?

Edited by Goopster24