[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Last Comic Standing

Flip_Side

I like this show but its seems the funniest guys never win or get the chance. Its a great idea but the execution is a little off. Too much editing and not enough focus on the actual performances. Its still worth watching though.

First year watching it andi it's freakin hilarious...

The guy with cerebal palsey is awesome

+1

My parents have raved about this show - although for some reason they haven't been watching this season - so I checked it out. Really like it. :D

First year watching it andi it's freakin hilarious...

The guy with cerebal palsey is awesome

Yeah, I believe his name is Josh Blue, he's hilarious. I loved when he got on stage and told the joke about his mom being the only person who can tell when he's drunk, because he has cerebal palsey.

I also like the fat mexican dude, the guy who looks like hank hill, and Josh porter the guy who looks like willy wonka.

Edited by Flip_Side

Also, for anyone who watches the show. NBC is having a vote off on who to bring back among the contestants who didn't make it to the next round.

go here to vote.

http://www.nbc.com/Last_Comic_Standing/voting/

I voted for "Wild Willy Parsons".

:D This isn't the entire lot of comics that didn't make it, though. Hmm... are they only selecting a few that we can vote for? The college chick, Nikki Glazer, is the funniest out of that bunch IMO. Voted for her! :D

i really like the show BUT they made terrible terrible selections the last show.

Willy wonka and Josh were great, the Joey Gay guy was loud but pretty funny, the big star Jones lookalike woman was sooo annoying and that April chick was not even close to being funny.

Wild Willy and Mody(the guy who made fun of gym's) were well deserved to move on. since they have to select some woman based on demographics they picked them, but there were other more deserved people.

• 2 weeks later...

My friend is Theo.

You know that cat? I was hoping he'd make it!

i really like the show BUT they made terrible terrible selections the last show.

Willy wonka and Josh were great, the Joey Gay guy was loud but pretty funny, the big star Jones lookalike woman was sooo annoying and that April chick was not even close to being funny.

Wild Willy and Mody(the guy who made fun of gym's) were well deserved to move on. since they have to select some woman based on demographics they picked them, but there were other more deserved people.

Yeah my parents stopped watching because they said the show made horrible decisions last season.

I thought the red-headed chick that got bounced last night was pretty funny. Plus, she looks like a FIS (fun in sack).

Josh Blue is pretty funny but his schtick will wear off. Bill Dwyer and the Porter guy will probably outlast everyone.