[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Oceans 12

cliaz

You know I love this movie and in fact Oceans 11 as well. They are just fun movies to watch and I love the sound tracks. One thing struck me this weekend:

What was the purpose of Linas bring out Tess and doing the whole Julia Roberts con? They already had the egg so why bring her out there, pretend she is roberts, go to and get busted and all that? That was like 30% of the movie and in the grand scheme of thing it was pointless.

You know I love this movie and in fact Oceans 11 as well. They are just fun movies to watch and I love the sound tracks. One thing struck me this weekend:

What was the purpose of Linas bring out Tess and doing the whole Julia Roberts con? They already had the egg so why bring her out there, pretend she is roberts, go to and get busted and all that? That was like 30% of the movie and in the grand scheme of thing it was pointless.

Was it to keep the French loser in the dark?

:D

I thnk that portion of the scheme was to keep the Frenchman in the dark and also to help set up Russ's character to get a chance to get with Catherine Zeta-Jones' character with that whole subplot.

Who knows.... maybe Ocean's 13 will explain it more.