[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

the ENTOURAGE is back thread!

TDFFFreak

For those of you not watching this show on HBO (for those that get the channel), shame on you! This show, along with NBC's The Office, is my favorite on TV right now. Ari cracks me up. Anyone else catch it last night?

"I say that whoever reps you, cares about you." :D

For those of you not watching this show on HBO (for those that get the channel), shame on you! This show, along with NBC's The Office, is my favorite on TV right now. Ari cracks me up. Anyone else catch it last night?

Crap I forgot it started back up last night. :D Well, I'm sure they'll play encores/repeats through the week. Heck, I may have even kept the Tivo's Season Pass from last year on there. :D

Sweet, something to watch on Sunday nights again! Hopefully Turtle and E won't go Vito on us! :D

Crap I forgot it started back up last night. :D Well, I'm sure they'll play encores/repeats through the week. Heck, I may have even kept the Tivo's Season Pass from last year on there. :D

Sweet, something to watch on Sunday nights again! Hopefully Turtle and E won't go Vito on us! :D

I think there's an encore presentation on Wednesday night. Not the best episode, but even the less-than-great episodes are better then most shows on TV.

Agreed- except I have only seen the BBC office- waiting for the US version to hit on DVD- is it out yet??

The british version is so funny it is unreal

Yeah, all around not a bad way to kick off the summer season, solid episode. Just sux it is 30 min- I am always watchin the clock- always goes too quickly.

Drama rules- F Jimmy Woods

She's a 6- she's inverted- her torso is too long, legs too short-

I was just talking to a friend about the show last night and we were both saying that each episode feels so darn short.