[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Red Letter Day TOday

cre8tiff

Well, crap.

Found that someone who is not me was surfing pron on my machine. Not my daughters, not those sites. My eleven-year-old son admitted it was him.

I have had it easy with the girls, since my wife handled this but now I am up to bat. Oh joy.

:D

Heh no way. But it is private, and he is not to surf it on the computers. He needs to use his imagination like every other teenager.

He really needs more info about how to appropriately handle what is happening to his body. He is popping wood whenever the darn wind blows. :D

He Yahoo searched "sex" and then hit a couple of links. Man did he pick the wrong sites to go to... apparently "hairy" is at the top of the Yahoo sort criteria. :D

If we only had the internets when I was his age. One of the top 5 greatest childhood memories was walking through the woods and finding a box of Playboys and Penthouses. :D

Would it be as memorable if every time you walked through the wood you found a new box playboys?

If we only had the internets when I was his age. One of the top 5 greatest childhood memories was walking through the woods and finding a box of Playboys and Penthouses. :D

Wow. Strange you should post that. The exact same thing happened to me..In the woods we were looking for Snakes and found a bag of playboys..

As far as the thread goes What he did is equivalent to us sneaking a peak at playboy when we were kids. I would make sure he realizes its something he shouldnt do especially if there are girls that use that computer yet its not something he should be ashamed of and perfectly normal.

Found mine in a gas station bathroom. :D

"Sex is like a Chinese dinner: It ain't over 'til you both get your cookies."

Found mine in a gas station bathroom. :D

"Sex is like a Chinese dinner: It ain't over 'til you both get your cookies."

my dad used to keep penthouse and playboy under his sink. we'd sneak looks at them all the time.

i remember when i went to my dad's office once. he worked for this small company, maybe less than a dozen people. i went to the bathroom and they had a penthouse in there, at work.