[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What would you do if you met this woman face-to-face?

rajncajn

That's the second time I have seen that freak :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCdT9dfrb-Q...&page=1&t=t&f=b

A man should never hit a woman, but I think I'd have an extremely hard time refraining from knocking this b***h flat out.

I agree...she needs to get bisch slapped.

Church + Anti-Gay = Republican

:D

Edited by SuperBalla

Freaks protesting in the street + Hate America and our Military = Democrats

Unresponsible for their own actions + not living in the real world + unobjective thinking = Democrat extremist.

= f'ing whack-jobs :D

Seriously, I don't know how the mourners at the funerals can just let them do that. I know if they showed up at my friends funeral they wouldn't be there for long.

That is how they can afford to travel around and protest. They wait for someone to do something to them and then they file a lawsuit and collect damages. They have numerous attorneys in their family. They have been to two funerals earlier in the year, and then the legislature here passed a law to set some limits on when they could protest. We haven't seen them since. It is a sad situation, but there is a grow of motorcyclist that follow them around and stand in front of them. I believe nearly 20 states now have bills passed to set restrictions on protesting at funerals. In South Dakota it is one hour prior and one hour following, and during any type ceremony or procession. It pretty much covers a funeral service from beginning to end. It was well thought out and our state association helped write it.

That is how they can afford to travel around and protest. They wait for someone to do something to them and then they file a lawsuit and collect damages. They have numerous attorneys in their family. They have been to two funerals earlier in the year, and then the legislature here passed a law to set some limits on when they could protest. We haven't seen them since. It is a sad situation, but there is a grow of motorcyclist that follow them around and stand in front of them. I believe nearly 20 states now have bills passed to set restrictions on protesting at funerals. In South Dakota it is one hour prior and one hour following, and during any type ceremony or procession. It pretty much covers a funeral service from beginning to end. It was well thought out and our state association helped write it.

Very glad to hear that.