[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Update on my buddy

T_bone65

T-Bone.....best of luck to your friend. It's good to hear that he's at least taking a step toward getting help.

I don't want to sound harsh....but I know this g/f was also a friend of yours and your wife. And to her I say...congrats for coming to her senses. He was really doing a number on her and treatment or not...she'd be a fool to take him back in the future. I've always found that alcohol only really intensifies the person you really are. It becomes a great excuse to act badly, but a person had those thoughts of acting badly to begin with....they just might have checked their behavior a bit if sober.

So...support your friend. You're a great friend. But don't forget to support your other friend too. :D

T-Bone.....best of luck to your friend. It's good to hear that he's at least taking a step toward getting help.

I don't want to sound harsh....but I know this g/f was also a friend of yours and your wife. And to her I say...congrats for coming to her senses. He was really doing a number on her and treatment or not...she'd be a fool to take him back in the future. I've always found that alcohol only really intensifies the person you really are. It becomes a great excuse to act badly, but a person had those thoughts of acting badly to begin with....they just might have checked their behavior a bit if sober.

So...support your friend. You're a great friend. But don't forget to support your other friend too. :D

Excellent point Bunz. The G/F works for my wife so she isn't going to be forgotten by any means.

Edited by T_bone65