[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Continuing support needed - Need all those votes

Big Country

Hey Huddlers -

I need your continued support here. My cousin as of the last update they received is in the lead, but the lead has been dwindling over the last day or two. I believe voting continues through Saturday, so, let;s get another surge guys.

The link again is Discovery Kids Vote and vote for Jordan. If so inclined, he prefers the girl from Kansas, so if you want to vote ofr a girl to, vote for her.

I appreciate it and let's get him on the show.

Garret - Orlando, FL

Garret may only be 12 years old, but his family has made it their mission to toughen him up for Endurance.

My Dad used to let me decide which belt I was going to get beaten with to toughen me up.

He's got my vote. You'll have to ask him if he prefers that I don't vote for a chick rather than vote for some other chick than the blonde. Since I have no rooting interest in the girls, I have to vote for the one from Texas.