[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

i'll take the Huddle Deluxe

nuke'em ttg

:D ...Everyone pays the extra cash for the email alerts don't ya....... :D ...one guy in the league i played in waits for the Blue Light Special after week 5-6 whatever .... :D

:D Hmmm no responses......The cheap Opraher is a Viking fan..... :D

Edited by nuke'em ttg

I never pay for email alerts. Not that beneficial when I'm on the site 12 hours a day anyway :D

Yep. Email alerts have the same info as the site. Nice to have if you can't access it consistently.

What is this site you guys are talking about? I thought this was a message board about fantasy football. :D I pay for the email alerts, They are the first things I check when getting to the office in the morning. I use it as a quick review of my team members, if one of them pops up, I can check it further in depth on the site and other sites.

What is this site you guys are talking about? I thought this was a message board about fantasy football. :D I pay for the email alerts, They are the first things I check when getting to the office in the morning. I use it as a quick review of my team members, if one of them pops up, I can check it further in depth on the site and other sites.

I, Whomper, agree with the post that I have have quoted above me. Im not using this post to pad im simply reassuring the huddler who posted the quote above that I am in agreement with the general sentiments of their post ©

Its nice and easy to just open that email first thing in the morning and check out league news. I know checking the site is easy too but priority news is a favorite huddle feature of mine.