[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

It's June 14th. Do you know where your flag is?

rocknrobn26

One my desk and at my house. And yes I know the rules.

:D

Edited by Kid Cid

[rant] Pet peeve of mine that people let the sun set on thier flags or leave them out in the rain. For pete's sake if you are going to display the colors, learn the rules. [/rant]

All weather flags are actually available and can be displayed during inclement weather. Also a flag is allowed at nite if it has a light on it. :D

Link......

[rant] Pet peeve of mine that people let the sun set on thier flags or leave them out in the rain. For pete's sake if you are going to display the colors, learn the rules. [/rant]

It has been raining for 18 hours in Boise, so when it finally stops I will put my flag back out...But I agree, I usually take down my flag every night, and put it back out when I let the dog out in the morning...

:D

Edited by KICK A$$ BLASTER

My US Flag's on my desk, since we have Alberto moving over us right now. My Carolina Hurricanes flag is hanging above my TV for tonight's Stanley Cup winning game and my UNC flag is at my mother's, since she won't give it back.