[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

In honor of Father's Day..........

rocknrobn26

:D The guy in the haz-mat suite killed me!

Don't know how my mother let him get away w/ it, but my father has NEVER changed a diaper... ever. Not mine, not anyone's!

:D I do not miss those days.

One of my greatest accomplishments as a father is never having been pooped or peed on through 4 kids. I make NASCAR pit crews look slow when it comes to changing diapers. :D

Hint to you new fathers with boys if you haven't learned it - if the little tike's unit moves at all during the changing process, cover that bad boy up 'cause the waterworks are comin'.

:D I do not miss those days.

One of my greatest accomplishments as a father is never having been pooped or peed on through 4 kids. I make NASCAR pit crews look slow when it comes to changing diapers. :D

Me either, but......

How about thrown up on?

I have gaged liek the video many a times and I don't have a weak stomach. One morning my son was crying so I went in and picked him up, in only the briefs of course (it was early) and he threw up all over me, down my back, in my hair, you name it. I held him out and let him continue puking all over the floor, he just kept goign and going. i yelled for the wife and got in the shower immediately and was gaging for the next 10-15 minutes, but was shocked I never puked. That's the nastiest thing I have ever been a part of.

Me either, but......

How about thrown up on?

I have gaged liek the video many a times and I don't have a weak stomach. One morning my son was crying so I went in and picked him up, in only the briefs of course (it was early) and he threw up all over me, down my back, in my hair, you name it. I held him out and let him continue puking all over the floor, he just kept goign and going. i yelled for the wife and got in the shower immediately and was gaging for the next 10-15 minutes, but was shocked I never puked. That's the nastiest thing I have ever been a part of.

Oh, I've been puked on a ton. :D

I understand about the weak stomach thing - my wife always gave me crap about the gagging thing. "You can gut an elk without flinching but a bad diaper makes you sick......" :D

A friend of mine who's a cop said the only thing that allowed him to change the poopy diapers, was some sort of mask they used for autopsies to cover up the smell. :D