[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

celebrity sighting

Azazello1313

so i'm up here in breckenridge with the new missus, staying at the place where biermeister works, and i just almost literally bumped into one orenthal james simpson. he was in the same room as us for about an hour (he's a very gregarious fellow), and as we were leaving he went through the same little mini-stairwell that we did right behind us. rather odd feeling being so close to 1) one of the top 5 or so running backs to ever play the game, and 2) a double murderer. number 2) made me sort of not want to say something to him or acknowledge him in any way, but it was still tempting because of number 1).

anyway, back to honeymooning and such for me... :D

You guys are too much. The man kills 2 people, and now all of the sudden he is a murderer for life! :D

p.s. Enjoy the honeymoon! Married life is a very good thing. Maybe the best thing, next to having kids!

I was watching this "America Undercover" show on HBO couple of years ago and they were following OJ around and some lady walked up to him and started shaking his hand and OJ was like "cool". But as she started shaking his hand she said something along the lines of "I am so happy to meet you, I've never shaken hands with a murder."

OJ was pissed and trid to walk away but she just hammered him.

I am shocked. SHOCKED, I tell you, to hear that Az is married to a woman.

Then again, Elton John was married to a woman at one time. Rock Hudson too.

Congrats, Az.

Edited by Controller

hey, how were those gass grilled steaks last night? :D

congrats again! not sure what your plans are this evening, but i should be getting off early tonight..... i understand this is sacred time, but if you 2 want to grab a drink you know where to find me.