[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Any teachers out there?

BigMikeinNY

I am spent.....I am tired....I am burnt out.....

It's that time of year in the classroom where many of the children are nutty. And wrapping up end of the year requirements is a ton! I wouldn't trade my job in for the world, but it's days like this that make me feel that there aren't enough hours in a day!

To any fellow Huddler teachers, if you are as tired as I am, keep your head up, there's only another 7 days of school.

Off to bed, 7 am comes early! :D

BigMike

I am spent.....I am tired....I am burnt out.....

It's that time of year in the classroom where many of the children are nutty. And wrapping up end of the year requirements is a ton! I wouldn't trade my job in for the world, but it's days like this that make me feel that there aren't enough hours in a day!

To any fellow Huddler teachers, if you are as tired as I am, keep your head up, there's only another 7 days of school.

Off to bed, 7 am comes early! :D

BigMike

im year round.... and driveby is an EA not a teacher :D

We've been out since May 18th. But I teach summer school that started the day after Memorial Day and ends June 29th. Only the idiots are here with me now. In the am I have 22 students and in the pm there are 37.

Been teaching for 18 years now and I still look forward to coming to my classroom, even with the mob. Hang in there and have a stiff one when you get home.

And we start August 7th. Can't wait.

Edited by The Holy Roller

The only thing good about that job other than the being on some sort of vacation or break half the year, is that you get to molest all the kids. That would be cool...

Wait, BigMikeinNY is some 23-year old blonde hottie chick that likes 16-year old boys?