[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Fathers Day presents

nuke'em ttg

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 11 months later...

:D

Yeah well I got my dad the "World's Best Dad" t-shirt. Can't get better than that!!!

Love the Seinfeld references !!! :D

Well, it's the Best in the World, which is much better than just #1

I usually get shirts for work. I go to the N.Y Yankees official store which is right down the block from my job and load up my father with Yankees stuff. He absolutely love the Yankees watches every game religiously.

I hate Whomper's Dad.

I got a new briefcase. :D

That's what I'm getting my Dad!.....Dad? :tup:

He's closing his company :doh: and starting a new job in July. :D

My Mom says his old one has seen better days.

He's really tough to buy for and I'd at least like to be a little creative than a gift card to a resturant or store, even though I know he appreciates them. So knowing we're getting him something he needs is good.

Got GC for FIL, he's 8 hrs away and we just saw him 2 wks ago.

Family get together at my grandparents on Sunday. No kids on our end yet so I'll be waiting a year or 2 to benefit from this day.

I don't have any kids, but I did get a card from my 2 dogs. Not too shabby considering they don't even have opposable thumbs to open it. :D

True story. This year for Mom's Day the kids and I are at Hallmark looking at cards and I'll be danmed, there's a card to mom from the freakin' cat! I say something to the kids and a lady comes over and asks, "Do you see one from dogs?" And there WAS! Hallmark has every angle covered I guess.

True story. This year for Mom's Day the kids and I are at Hallmark looking at cards and I'll be danmed, there's a card to mom from the freakin' cat! I say something to the kids and a lady comes over and asks, "Do you see one from dogs?" And there WAS! Hallmark has every angle covered I guess.

It's weird. I give my Mom gifts and the SO stuff from the dogs. I got her some chewbones and some Beggin' Strips for Mother's Day. I'll probably get the same Sunday. :D

Ya know, those Beggin' Strips aren't half bad with eggs. :D

I hate Whomper's Dad.

I actually went there again today..Got him a great shirt from the family and a Yankee pen from my kids (he loves pens) I was going to get him a Stargell throwback but I changed my mind

Had a relaxing weekend with the Mrs. in the Sonoma wine country last weekend. Grandma and grandpa watched the kids, so we went wine tasting, got massages (this time, we both got chicks), dinner, day hike, and other out-door stuff. So were at one tasting room and I see a wine decanter I like. I don't have one, and I've wanted one for a while. So I ask the Mrs., "You get me anything for father's day yet?" "Nope," she said. So I bought myself the decanter and that was that. She's so thoughtful that way.

Edited by yo mama

I'm not getting anything on Sunday, because I just got a new HDTV. According to my wife that has me covered until Christmas.

For the 3 Dads in the family, two got gift cards online and the third got a new Tour Edge #6 Hybrid Wood. All three should be happy enough.

Same here, cept it also covered her on Mother's day. Sharp Aquos 42" LCD, still haven't even set it up yet (waiting for a new TV Cabinet to arrive).

I don't know what I am getting yet...but I got my pop a cordless hand drill. He is always hanging chit up. Actually he has a 35 year old wife that is hanging chit up. I think we are going speck fishing. I am cooking up some rib-eyes for his Dad (my paw-paw) and him along with my wife's Dad. This will be my first (actually second) Father's Day (with a my boy that can walk, talk, 14 months, etc.) so I am looking forward to that. He got his first cut today...it made him look 3 years older. :D

we got both my father and mrs' father misc items from hawaii.

for me..... going to spend the day up in breck..prob not going to do much (relax and drink wine on the deck).... then come home and either grill in backyard or go out (we'll see how tired the little one is).

Had a relaxing weekend with the Mrs. in the Sonoma wine country last weekend. Grandma and grandpa watched the kids, so we went wine tasting, got massages (this time, we both got chicks), dinner, day hike, and other out-door stuff. So were at one tasting room and I see a wine decanter I like. I don't have one, and I've wanted one for a while. So I ask the Mrs., "You get me anything for father's day yet?" "Nope," she said. So I bought myself the decanter and that was that. She's so thoughtful that way.

After she went to bed, did you go hang out in the hot tub with some hotties from work?