[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

NFC Preaseason Predictions

max

Pick your winners  

82 members have voted

1. 1. NFC North

• Bears
    • Lions
    • Packers
    • Lions
  2. 2. NFC South

• Bucs
    • Falcons
    • Panthers
    • Saints
  3. 3. NFC East

• Cowboys
    • Giants
    • Eagles
    • Redskins
  4. 4. NFC West

• 49ers
    • Cardinals
    • Rams
    • Seahawks

I will try to get this right this time.

Who do you think will win the NFC divisions.

If you all want we could turn this into a huddle consensus Super Bowl champ poll. Taking the 4 Division winners (from each conference) and selecting 2 wild card teams (from each conference) from the rest and seed them and vote on playoff match ups based on seeding.

Edited by max

And I just found out that I can no longer fix polls with this latest change. :D

Thanks anyways Big John.

Is there even that much of a difference between the Lions and Vikings anymore? :D

I went Bears, Cowboys, Panthers, Seahawks

Packers could very well take the north. I can see the Giants taking the east also.

As for the west and the south? my sweetetabatit. I don't see anyone taking those 2 other than Seahawks and Panthers, although I can see the Cardinals finally pushing for a playoff spot.

Comes down to a Panthers-Seahawks rematch with Seattle once again going to the dance AND winning it.

I went Bears, Cowboys, Panthers, Seahawks

Packers could very well take the north. I can see the Giants taking the east also.

As for the west and the south? my sweetetabatit. I don't see anyone taking those 2 other than Seahawks and Panthers, although I can see the Cardinals finally pushing for a playoff spot.

Comes down to a Panthers-Seahawks rematch with Seattle once again going to the dance AND winning it.

I got censored for Forgetaboutit? I guess the way I spelled forget sounded kind of ghey. :D

Bears, Cowboys, Panthers, Seahawks is how I voted.

The NFC East & South are up in the air big time. The Falcons improved their defense by adding Milloy & Abraham, which will definately be a noticeable change. Vick will be healthy at the start of the season, look for them to make some noise especially early in the season.

In the East any team could win the division as far as I'm concerned. I think the Cowboys did enough this offseason to put themselves ahead of the competition however.

The Bears should be able to handle the Packers in the North.. the Packers aren't any better than last season, sorry to be the one to say it.

I don't think the Cardinals beat the Seahawks in a single game this season; let alone come close. Sure the NFC Champs lost Hutch, but they picked up Julian Peterson! The Cards D won't be able to even call themselves a defense when compared to Seattle's D.

I voted Seattle in the West (no brainer), Carolina in the South (though Atlanta could put up a fight and will probably take a Wild Card), and Dallas in the East (with NY and/or WAS close behind).

The North is really up for grabs. As a Packer homer I voted for them, but in reality the Bears are probably the strongest team (strongest being a relative term). We'll see if anyone emerges. If not I think a team from the North could concievably win the division with a losing record. :D

Edited by Thrash-494

Carolina in the South (though Atlanta could put up a fight and will probably take a Wild Card),

I love how everyone just overlooks the Bucs in the South. You know they did win that division last season and are returning all but one starter. They improved their O-Line and added some good young guys in the draft. Their offense is already young and could have a breakout season. But go ahead and overlook them.

Is there even that much of a difference between the Lions and Vikings anymore? :D

Yes. One team will contend for the division title and likely be a wildcard team, the other won't win 4 games.

I love how everyone just overlooks the Bucs in the South. You know they did win that division last season and are returning all but one starter. They improved their O-Line and added some good young guys in the draft. Their offense is already young and could have a breakout season. But go ahead and overlook them.

I didn't overlook them. I just don't think the Bucs are capable of winning a division against the Panthers and Falcons. They have too many young starters on offense that will have to step up (Simms, Caddy, Clayton, ASmith) to go over 9-7. :D

I didn't overlook them. I just don't think the Bucs are capable of winning a division against the Panthers and Falcons. They have too many young starters on offense that will have to step up (Simms, Caddy, Clayton, ASmith) to go over 9-7. :D

But they ended up doing it last season with the same guys with less experience. :D

But they ended up doing it last season with the same guys with less experience. :D

I'm not saying that the Bucs are a bad team or that they have absolutely no chance of winning the division, but I'm expecting Carolina to win the division with Atlanta second.

I'm not saying that the Bucs are a bad team or that they have absolutely no chance of winning the division, but I'm expecting Carolina to win the division with Atlanta second.

Which is fine.....I'm not calling you out specifically but just most people in general because I honestly feel people forget the Bucs are even in the NFC South, let alone won it last year.