[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Huddle Official Mock #3

DMD

Internet at work has been spotty. I preseleced the next 2 rounds. But if you are waiting for me and I am not on-line, DMD can pick for me

edit: available today.

Edited by Big John

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am truly sorry for holding things up guys...I did not realize that waiting a few hours during the work day wouldn't work...seriously I though I was fine and am not at my computer all day...so didn't realize I was driving you all nuts. I was not on line over the weekend, and incorrectly thought we started on monday...I will start using predraft much more frequently to keep things moving...and just take the risks...

...by the way I've been waiting on Avernus myself for a couple of hours now...but all fair...

Lucky "Tool"

I am truly sorry for holding things up guys...I did not realize that waiting a few hours during the work day wouldn't work...seriously I though I was fine and am not at my computer all day...so didn't realize I was driving you all nuts. I was not on line over the weekend, and incorrectly thought we started on monday...I will start using predraft much more frequently to keep things moving...and just take the risks...

...by the way I've been waiting on Avernus myself for a couple of hours now...but all fair...

Lucky "Tool"

lol daytime and night time are 2 different animals...

and I want to shoot whiskey pimp...he took plan A and plan B..maybe C with Horn and AJ...I liked Roy and pondered TE here....but figured I could get TE talent later on...

okay, i'm sooooo not happy with my draft.

Me either, but I've actually learned a couple of pretty big lessons about this upcoming season. So as much as I've screwed itup, I'm kinda glad that I did. There's no way now that in a live draft I will end up taking a QB (even Manning) earlier than 3rd round. And I will be very aware of the availability of Tier 1 WR's this season, not to mention the perceived value of some of the RB's that I've seen.

My grade will probably be bad, but my future drafts will be better for it. :silverlining:

Me either, but I've actually learned a couple of pretty big lessons about this upcoming season. So as much as I've screwed itup, I'm kinda glad that I did. There's no way now that in a live draft I will end up taking a QB (even Manning) earlier than 3rd round. And I will be very aware of the availability of Tier 1 WR's this season, not to mention the perceived value of some of the RB's that I've seen.

My grade will probably be bad, but my future drafts will be better for it. :silverlining:

:D Yeah that must suck to have Peyton manning and L.T.

Edited by cliaz

Will you be picking for Randall again or do we wait?

I will be picking shortly, as I wanted to give him some time to make his own pick.

edit: Picked Culpepper for Randall.

Edited by Big John