[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hippies who like mindless noodling

AtomicCEO

Are you kidding? Hanging out in 90 degree tempetures with a bunch of whacked out potheads rolling around in the mud for 4 days without bathing is not my idea of fun. The have been holding Bonaroo for a few years now an it is incredible the number of losers that can actually scrape the gas money up to get down here. Jam band freaks, mushroom heads, stoners, and just your typical Democrats will be wallowing in the muck while really really bad musicians mindlessly noodle. No, I have never gone and do not ever intend on going....

Are you kidding? Hanging out in 90 degree tempetures with a bunch of whacked out potheads rolling around in the mud for 4 days without bathing is not my idea of fun. The have been holding Bonaroo for a few years now an it is incredible the number of losers that can actually scrape the gas money up to get down here. Jam band freaks, mushroom heads, stoners, and just your typical Democrats will be wallowing in the muck while really really bad musicians mindlessly noodle. No, I have never gone and do not ever intend on going....

I don't think Atomic was referring to a Toby Keith concert. :D

You should go protest it. Carry signs saying:

"Drugs are illegal, and you are criminals"

"Love your freedom? Join the military!"

"My Father killed a gook for your right to smell bad"

I dunno. I'm rambling now.

our founding fathers would love jam bands........... not country :D

Acutally I think they would love some great country as much of a jam band. But I'm sure they would like to send the mindless noodlers who actually think that the Dixie Chicks or Toby Keith have anything to do with good music to Iraq as human shields. :D

But the crime rate there seems to be down this year:

http://www.tennessean.com/apps/pbcs.dll/ar...T0104/606170349

Oh, I'm sure the crime rate is pretty healthy. It's just the arrest rate that is down.

It's been a whole lot calmer and a whole lot better. Maybe it's a different crowd — maybe the word is out that we're going to be searching and put a stop to it.

:D Yeah, copper. All 80K people heard that the cops were serious this time, so they decided to come to the show sober for three days.

Maybe they all decided to just buy the venue's $6 Coors Lights instead of buying $2 Sammie Smith 22s from that dreadhead with a cooler scooting around on a skateboard.

I used to love those festivals. Talk about a unrestricted free market economy. $2 for high end beer. $1 grilled cheese. $2 burritos. $20 bags. Bands playing on top of their winnebegos in the parking lot. Sweet.

I used to love those festivals. Talk about a unrestricted free market economy. $2 for high end beer. $1 grilled cheese. $2 burritos. $20 bags. Bands playing on top of their winnebegos in the parking lot. Sweet.

yup :D

dont forget the one doller hits and the cool t's u could find

oh and i almost forgot nitrous... man there was alot of money to be made in baloons

Edited by Yukon Cornelius

I was actually thinking about going to one of these events up here in the NW. I doubt I'll end up going but if I did I would stick to drinking. It looks like a lot of fun and a crazy time.

The music is not stuff I would normally listen to but I think the carefree atmosphere would be a good time.

oh and i almost forgot nitrous... man there was alot of money to be made in baloons

Oh man... don't get me started. Nitrous is the closest I've ever come to having a drug problem. It's a good thing they don't sell ballons on streetcorners in Denver.

i used to think that about dead shows when i would go. i was not into the 'scene' at all, noodling hippy my faaggots offend anyone with taste and a brain. the music was why i was there and i would find my way thru the muck to see the heart of what was happening. when i got there i would be in bliss and would began dancing myself, in a respectable manner, btw. :D

look past the fluff to the core my friend. :D

Edited by zmanzzzz

yup :D

dont forget the one doller hits and the cool t's u could find

Yep. Three day festivals rocked. There was always the amusing drunk trying to climb out of the giant piss trench, too. :D