[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Which comic?

BigMikeinNY

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saw Lisa Lampinelli at Caroline's in New York about a month ago and she was hysterical. I heard her on Howard Stern and thought she was good, but she blew me away live and in person. I haven't laughed that hard at a comedy show before.

I just watched The Comedians of Comedy. Great stuff. Zach Galifianakis had me cracking up. Of course, there's also:

<------------------------ this guy, David Cross. His Ricky Henderson bit is classic. Good stuff. I also liked Brian Posehn on the Comedians of Comedy disc.

Dave Attell and Mitch Hedberg make me chuckle in a drunken stoner kind of way.

I just watched The Comedians of Comedy. Great stuff. Zach Galifianakis had me cracking up. Of course, there's also:

<------------------------ this guy, David Cross. His Ricky Henderson bit is classic. Good stuff. I also liked Brian Posehn on the Comedians of Comedy disc.

Dave Attell and Mitch Hedberg make me chuckle in a drunken stoner kind of way.

Booya!

Zach Galificanakis was hilarious on that thing. The other guy... uh... Patton Oswalt kills me too. His guest appearance on the "Frat Aliens" episode of ATHF is my favorite episode.

Dave Atell is probably my second favorite to Zach.

Dom Irerra is probably third.

This will date me a bit but i still like old Cosby, Carlin, Bob Newhart and Dangerfield. In the early 80s Rodney had a show on HBO with guys like Bill Hicks, Dom Ireah (sp?), Sienfield and Bob Saget. Saget was blue and funny as hell before he took the tv and AFHV gigs. That guys kills. Last season on Entourage, he had a couple cameos and was his old self. :D

This will date me a bit but i still like old Cosby, Carlin, Bob Newhart and Dangerfield.

How did you feel about the Smothers Brothers? :D

I grew up with records of Cosby, Carlin, and the Smothers Brothers. I thought they were all hilarious.

Patrice O'Neal

http://www.patriceoneal.com/

if this link is not legal here at the huddle...let me know...

but the audio and video clips are hilarious....besides his stand-up routines...I've seen 3 different routines...he makes me laugh the hardest...

plus...the guy who helped produce Chappelle's show...he's irish I think...hilarious guy....

carlin, rickles, kinison.

I friggin love Don Rickles but I can't find any dvd's or videos of his stand up. He was hilarious in Dirty Work. "You got a personality like a dead moth.....Why don't you go live in the mountains and stop botherin people" :D

Edited by ChuckB

Sam Kinison was classic! " Maybe there wouldn't be any world hunger if you people WOULD MOVE WHERE THE FOOD IS! YOU LIVE IN THE F*CKIN DESERT! PACK YOUR SH*T WE'LL MAKE ONE TRIP AND TAKE YOU TO WHERE THE FOOD IS! See this, IT'S SAND! NOTHIN' GROWS IN THIS SH*T! NOTHIN'S EVER GONNA GROW IN THIS SH*T!"

I liked the Diceman also before he tried out acting and his act went straight down the tubes after. His nursery rhymes were the best. "Georgie porgie puddin' pie, jerked off in his girlfriend's eye. When her eye was dry and shut, Georgie f*cked that one-eyed unpaid friend."

I really have to get back to a comedy club though. It's been too long.

Sam Kinison was classic! " Maybe there wouldn't be any world hunger if you people WOULD MOVE WHERE THE FOOD IS! YOU LIVE IN THE F*CKIN DESERT! PACK YOUR SH*T WE'LL MAKE ONE TRIP AND TAKE YOU TO WHERE THE FOOD IS! See this, IT'S SAND! NOTHIN' GROWS IN THIS SH*T! NOTHIN'S EVER GONNA GROW IN THIS SH*T!"

I liked the Diceman also before he tried out acting and his act went straight down the tubes after. His nursery rhymes were the best. "Georgie porgie puddin' pie, jerked off in his girlfriend's eye. When her eye was dry and shut, Georgie f*cked that one-eyed unpaid friend."

I really have to get back to a comedy club though. It's been too long.

The censor hit me again. Should have been one-eyed sl*t

I friggin love Don Rickles

:thumbsup: Sinatra became a huge fan and helped jump-start his career after he walked into a place Rickles was performing and Rickles said said "Hey everybody, it's Frank Sinatra. Hey Frank, feel free to make yourself at home. Kill somebody."

One of the most genuinely funny guys ever. GB his hatred of political correctness, yet somehow he wasn't really nasty-sounding like a lot of alleged comedians nowdays.

Saget was blue and funny as hell before he took the tv and AFHV gigs. That guys kills. Last season on Entourage, he had a couple cameos and was his old self. :D

I remember seing him on the Rodney Dangerfield specials before his TV career. He was pretty raunchy back then. I just saw him at the Improv a few months ago and he's probably even more raunchy now.