[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Taylor / Wright

whomper

Round 2 for Wright IMO..Very accurate landed a ton of jabs and some power punches. He is staying close to nuetralize Taylors power..Good fight so far.

great 3rd round..Some nice exchanges. I give it to Taylor .Hes landed some nice straight right hands through Wrights guard.Wright landed some nice shots of his own and is countering well. Taylor keeps his guard really low.

Taylor had a great 4th round. Wright had him in the corner early and landed but the last minute Taylor owned. He is landing to the body too..I have it 3-1 Taylor after 4

close round 5. I give it to Wright. when he backs taylor in the corner he scores well..Taylor is landiong some nice power shots and has abandonded his jab. after 5 3-2 Taylor..

I don't know anything about these two to be honest. From what I have seen so far Wright seems to be more of a boxer and Taylor seems to be more of a fighter. Taylor keeps leaving his head wide open but looks like he has the power to get a quick KO.

Taylor displayed some big power shots in the 7th. He hurt him early then there was a lul then he finished strong..I have it 5-2 Taylor. I can see it officially being 4-3 at this point but im at 5-2 Taylor.

I think Wright took round 8. He was busier. I think Taylor took a rest in that round. 5-3 Taylor on Whomps card. Wright is very crafty. He had a nice 8th round

great very close 9th round. I think Taylor did enough to win but its close. Taylors left eye is closed. I have it 6-3 Taylor.

Big round for Taylor. Im giving him the 10th. I dont see it as close as most but their could be 2 rounds that were close that have gone wrights way. I have it 7-3 Taylor after 10