[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Typical Democrats attack Beyonce Knowles

spain

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PETA and democrats? Care to make the connection?

The article makes none.

Are you kidding? I guarantee that a larger % of PETA members are Dumbocrats than blacks. This is the Democrat demographic: nutty fringe group with a cause who thinks they are victims or are taking up for victims. That in a nutshell is the Democratic Party, the party of victimhood...

Edited by spain

Are you kidding? I guarantee that a larger % of PETA members are Dumbocrats than blacks. This is the Democrat demographic: nutty fringe group with a cause who thinks they are victims or are taking up for victims. That in a nutshell is the Democratic Party, the party of victimhood...

:D

I'm a moderate and have voted on both sides and I support many of the activities and views of PETA. Basically what I'll say is that to generalize in politics by applying self serving metrics is usually a slippery slope, one in which you squarely fell down the hill on this one.

Spain,

what is it with you and female signers lately?

I'm registered democrat, and I just finished grilling a nice venison loin, which I harvested with a bow. PETA is out there, and more in line with the far right nut bags. Bomb a mink ranch, bomb a womens reproductive clinic. Seems like two peas in a pod to me.

Nowhere in your article does it say that the PETA wackos attacked anyone. They paid money to eat dinner with her, then showed up with a video of animals being killed for fur. Where is the attack? Oh, right, you're just telling another BOLD FACED LIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

I dislike a lot of PETA things.

This is not one of them.

I'll grant you that PETA is extreme, but the bottom line is that people's attitude towards animals has improved markedly over the last 20 years. And PETA certainly has helped that. People don't beat dogs the way they used to, or treat them as disposable items (ie leaving them behind when going on vacation, or putting them down if they are inconvenient or sick). PETA has some part in that.

This is not one of them.

I'll grant you that PETA is extreme, but the bottom line is that people's attitude towards animals has improved markedly over the last 20 years. And PETA certainly has helped that. People don't beat dogs the way they used to, or treat them as disposable items (ie leaving them behind when going on vacation, or putting them down if they are inconvenient or sick). PETA has some part in that.

Adolph Hitler turned around a German economy that was in complete shambles. Mussolini had the trains running on time throughout Italy. How do you feel about them and their tactics? Extremists often start with a good and noble cause. But the end doesnt always justify the means. PETA is a bunch of left wing fruitcakes who think assaulting and harrasing law abiding people is fully justified. One them mofo's throws blood on me or my wife, they will soon become covered in their own...

People don't beat dogs the way they used to, or treat them as disposable items (ie leaving them behind when going on vacation, or putting them down if they are inconvenient or sick). PETA has some part in that.

Dog's will never learn discipline if you don't beat them.

This is not one of them.

Athenae, I'd better reconsider my vacation plans in two weeks. He'll be in the central air all week and my neighbor will let him out twice a day, feed, treats, the whole ball of wax? Is this acceptable to PETA? My vacation spot won't allow pets.

Adolph Hitler turned around a German economy that was in complete shambles. Mussolini had the trains running on time throughout Italy. How do you feel about them and their tactics? Extremists often start with a good and noble cause. But the end doesnt always justify the means. PETA is a bunch of left wing fruitcakes who think assaulting and harrasing law abiding people is fully justified. One them mofo's throws blood on me or my wife, they will soon become covered in their own...

You really are degenerating into a drooling moran. Nobody's going to throw blood on you or your Mrs, you Internet wanker, nobody's interested enough.