[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

This is sick!

Flip_Side

This happened Friday, but I just got around to reading the paper and watching the news. This happened 5 minutes from where I live.

http://www.wftv.com/news/9386378/detail.html

Deputies: Disabled Army Veteran Fatally Slashed Wife, Son

POSTED: 10:09 am EDT June 17, 2006

UPDATED: 11:57 am EDT June 17, 2006

LAKE MARY, Fla. -- Authorities said a disabled Army veteran fatally slashed his fifth-grade son with a machete in front of neighbors and killed his wife Friday.

Neighbors saw Nico Duzant running in front of his home pleading for help as his father, Franklyn Duzant chased him.

The father kept attacking the boy while he was on the ground and then ran into the house. Seminole County Sheriff Don Eslinger said deputies later entered the home and found Duzant's wife dead. No details about her death were immediately released.

Eslinger said Frankly Duzant will be charged with two counts of first-degree murder.

Franklyn Duzant was taken to Orlando Regional Medical Center where he had surgery and was listed in stable condition. The reason for the surgery was unclear.

I know a few people who witnessed it, they said it was absolutely horiffic. The kid ran out of the house his throat already slit, and wrists also. The Father kept attacking him in front of neighbors watching him, and then when they told him to stop he chased them with the machette or sword or whatever weapon he was using.

RIP Nico.

Edited by Flip_Side