[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What happened to the thin books thread?

Puddy

According to complaints I received it was considered personal attacks by some of the mentioned people.

WOW. Don't remember anything too bad.

Okay I admit that I am tired of being made fun for not changing my own tire.

According to complaints I received it was considered personal attacks by some of the mentioned people.

Wow! we need a Waaaambulance for some thin skins around here

I consider it a personal attack when people speak negatively about florida. I then crawl inside my Egg, close the cover, and quietly cry. I emerge cleansed with my self-esteem intact. Follow this advice as I am a professional in the field.

I consider it a personal attack when people speak negatively about florida. I then crawl inside my Egg, close the cover, and quietly cry. I emerge cleansed with my self-esteem intact. Follow this advice as I am a professional in the field.

All well and good as long as no-one comes along and switches it on.

Seriously, this PC stuff has got to stop. Some people just need to be made fun of. I don't care if it hurts their feelings. It just means that their mommy coddled them too much anyway.

WOW. Don't remember anything too bad.

Okay I admit that I am tired of being made fun for not changing my own tire.

At least you don't wear socks w/ your sandals. Or do you? :D