[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guess the actor

cliaz

Some Facts:

Born in - Memphis, Tennessee, USA

Considered joining the Air Force to become a fighter pilot but opted to stay with acting instead.

Worked as a mechanic in the US Air Force.

Has recorded a new radio public service announcement about the national parks.

Recently earned a Private Pilot license.

Owns a boat which is berthed in the Caribbean. His busy schedule, however, only allows him to go sailing on it once a year.

He is often called the greatest living actor in film, a title he humbly waves off and says he is just "lucky."

Speaks fluent French. He gave an introductory speech in French to the crowd of extras gathered in Montreal's Olympic Stadium to portray the Baltimore Super Bowl audience in The Sum of All Fears (2002).

Applied in 2004 to the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office to trademark his name. The trademark application is still pending as of May 2005.

Keeps his Oscar statuette inside a cabinet which resides in his office. The cabinet was built by a good friend of his in 1998 especially for the Oscar that his good friend predicted he would win. It even came with a plaque that read: "No Parking. Reserved for Oscar."

Three films of his are on the American Film Institute's 100 Most Inspiring Movies of All Time.

Quotes:

"I saw Fight Club (1999) and I didn't like it much. It's a great movie, well made, fabulous acting, but it just made me feel so bad. But David Fincher is an extraordinarily good director."

"Is there a movie I think I should have won the Oscar for? Yeah. All of them."

"I find it difficult to watch myself...I find it boring."

"I'm very worried about what's going on in the world at the moment because we have this Napoleonic president; by Napoleonic I mean he's a man who just seems to need to search himself. It doesn't make sense. I don't have any love lost on Saddam Hussein. If he needs to be removed from office, fine. You have to find the right way to do it, but going to war, nah, with the people. To do what. What is the real reason? Because he's harboring weapons of mass destruction? So it is with North Korea. Why are we acting to acquiesce to this? We do not need the Iraqi oil. We have Kuwait oil. It's the same pool. That's why Kuwait's there. That's why Kuwait was set up. You think that country could exist there without somebody backing it? We're talking about a piece of Iraq. So, we keep this. That's my noise. I am terribly upset about the whole thing."