[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Interboard Roll Call

MikesVikes

Here are the current Huddle members of the IBL. Before we recruit new members, we need to see who plans on returning and who doesn't. We also have former owners who have indicated a desire to return to battle. Please indicate if you plan on returning here. We can begin recruiting after we know where we stand.

1. MikesVikes - Huddle Commish (New)

2. Buffalo Wings - (asst commish, aka help the newbie out)

3. darin3

4. BudliteBrad/Those Guys

5. Perchoutofwater

6. Stormchasers

Former owners that will be returning this season are...

7. Keggerz

8. Rez

9. DocNiner52

New owners

10. theeohiostate

11. Wolverines Fan

12. Hugh B Tool

Edited by MikesVikes

So...is this a league where the owners from one site collaborate to do their draft and build their collective rosters?

Essentially yes. There are 5 boards that represent the league and there are 12 owners from each board. There are then 5 separate drafts. Each board has picks 1-12, but that are spread out among each of the drafts. You are allowed to trade between drafts, so if you like a guy that is falling during an earlier draft, you can trade into that draft to nab him. Ideally we want more collaboration among the individual owners of a board. theHuddle didn't have much of that last year and I think we are looking to change that. One of the main things to remember is that though we have an overall champion, we also have an overall board champion as well. The board champion seems to carry more weight in this league.

If you want more details, I'm sure that either myself or Mike can help.

Tim

Edited by Buffalo Wings

So...is this a league where the owners from one site collaborate to do their draft and build their collective rosters?

Nope everyone has a full roster.

5 boards, 5 separate drafts. Then you're conglomerated into one huge league. It's possible to face players that you have on your own team in a given week. You face one owner from each of the other 4 boards each week. If you get 100 points that week, board X gets 90, board Y gets 102, board X gets 100 and board Q gets 80, your week's "score" is 2-1-1 (two "wins", one loss and one tie).

Edit: But yeah, like BW said, there is some pre- and during draft collaberation.

Edited by darin3

It's a league that has 12 owners each from 5 different FF sites. They include Football Guys, Fantasy Sports Wire, FFToday, Warroom, and of course the Huddle.

60 owners, all knocking heads to win against one opponent from every other board each and every week. You play as an individual and as a group. You take no prisoners. :D

Nope everyone has a full roster.

Blah, Blah, Blah

Edit: But yeah, like BW said, there is some pre- and during draft collaberation.

:D Right...that's about what I at least meant to say, even if it didn't come out exactly right.

So people are working together to build a draft strategy for all 12 teams from The Huddle...and can freely collude and balance between the Huddle's 12 teams?

:D Right...that's about what I at least meant to say, even if it didn't come out exactly right.

So people are working together to build a draft strategy for all 12 teams from The Huddle...and can freely collude and balance between the Huddle's 12 teams?

Well straight-up collusion is a no-no, but you can certainly offer some "on the fence" type of deals (sweetheart deals I guess you can say) to your board-mates.

Well straight-up collusion is a no-no, but you can certainly offer some "on the fence" type of deals (sweetheart deals I guess you can say) to your board-mates.

I guess I mean that you can all get together and decide that the person with the top pick is going to get LJ, the person with the second pick will get LT, the person with the third gets SA, and so on...

I guess I mean that you can all get together and decide that the person with the top pick is going to get LJ, the person with the second pick will get LT, the person with the third gets SA, and so on...

Well we are inter-spersed (is that a word?) amongst the five drafts.

Check this out.

MikeVikes,

Any way you can get a separate board at the Huddle for conversation amongst the team mates? It would be great to have that...whether it's open or password protected is fine by me.

Done. Check ur email

Edited by MikesVikes

Calling out BS Miscreant and Voltaire - What are your intentions? :D

Don't take it the wrong way, but IMO if you cannot find your way to this thread on theHuddle, you probably shouldn't be representing theHuddle in this league. :D

Voltaire on only on sporadically a few months ago.

Miscreant had a sudden leaving announcement last fall and had never returned. :D

Miscreant had a sudden leaving announcement last fall and had never returned. :D

Hope all is well for BS Miscreant. Both of these guys were included in the e-mails sent out. So if they aren't around and don't respond to the message, than it looks like we'll need two more. Hopefully not.

That's right. Said that he was to competative to play FF when he didn't have control over it. That with his Cowboys was making it tough on his wife and daughter. Don't know if he has been back or not. :D