[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

It's time, It's time, It's cliaz time

cliaz

So I'm dropping a deuce this morning on the infamous loading dock B when it dawns on me.

"It's football season in 79 days. That means the first wave of football mag. are out which in turn means the loading dock growler should be filled with football information."

So I went around and collected money from all the dudes who use the crapper went out and got a couple of mag. to put back there.

79 days until kick off. I can't freaking wait.

There is nothing like grunting out a Cosby kid and reading up on your keepers.

Random time:

They sprayed for bugs in my building so when I was dropping that deuce I had a roach crawl on my shoe

I live by the woman and children first motto.

Sometimes my neighbor and his girlfriend get into the biggest white trash fights at like 3am during the weekend. I'll sit back with a beer on my front porch and just listen to it.

Normally frogs don't bother me but when they just sit there and stare at your it's kind of freaky.

I once got my friend beat up by the entire high school basketball team when we were changing in the locker room. Both of our lockers were on the same row as the team and right when Brian took down his pants to put on his gym shorts I yelled "No I won’t touch you there for money."

I was in the boy scouts with this dude who has since had sex changes, go figure. As a side note his mother is in charge of the Maryland Science Center.

My wife thinks chicks that don't swallow for their husbands are lame

I hate sugary cereal. The only kinds I like to eat are coco-pebbles and lucky charms. Normally I love to eat raisin brand and crackling oat brand.

I hate using yellow high lighters. They hurt my eyes so I use blue and orange.

It’s always chocolate cake with white icing, never the other way around.

All Pit Bulls should be rounded up and placed on an island away from people.

The worst feeling in the world is when you are pack on a cramped train or bus and you just realized that you didn’t do a great job of wiping after you took a dump.

Thank you Thank you, the 9:30pm show is completely different from the 3:30pm show.

I once got my friend beat up by the entire high school basketball team when we were changing in the locker room. Both of our lockers were on the same row as the team and right when Brian took down his pants to put on his gym shorts I yelled "No I won’t touch you there for money."

:D

I was in the boy scouts with this dude who has since had sex changeS, go figure.

You mean he's had more than one?! :D Did he/she/it/they not like the view the first time around?

Edited by BiggieFries

So I went around and collected money from all the dudes who use the crapper went out and got a couple of mag. to put back there.

The worst feeling in the world is when you are pack on a cramped train or bus and you just realized that you didn’t do a great job of wiping after you took a dump.

Who doesn't use the crapper?

I hate that feeling

Edited by thecerwin

Nope the worst feeling in the world is when you are stuck in bumper to bumper rush hour traffic with no off ramps and you suddenly realize very soon you are going to have violent diarrhea.