[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Maryland/Virginia/Penn Huddlers

cliaz

We rock and the rest of them suck balls.

Anyways incase you missed it last night there were hundreds of reports of a UFO between the Richmond and Leesburg area. Just so you know it was the International Space Station flying over head.

Also did you all see a water spout popped up in Ocean City, MD yesterday?

Awesome.

Waterspouts are cool.

The thing I like best about UFOs is that they help me to identify the crazies.

I live in Frederick. That is quite a commute you have there, T.

I lived in Frederick for 13 years or so until dec of 04. I lived in Whittier and off of Hymes Ave and Ballenger Creek Pike. Do you work in frederick as well?

I lived in Frederick for 13 years or so until dec of 04. I lived in Whittier and off of Hymes Ave and Ballenger Creek Pike. Do you work in frederick as well?

Dude, I live in Whittier. I have been here since 1998. I worked out of my house until I was laid off recently. The plan is to move back to Fort Worth so my parents can see more of their grandkids.

Dude, I live in Whittier. I have been here since 1998. I worked out of my house until I was laid off recently. The plan is to move back to Fort Worth so my parents can see more of their grandkids.

I lived in whittier from 92ish until 98ish. We had a townhouse that backed up to the horsefarm, if you look up from the pool you can see the front of our old townhouse 2232 East Palace Green Terrace, my ex still owns it but rents it out. Small world

Edited by T_bone65

I lived in whittier from 92ish until 98ish. We had a townhouse that backed up to the horsefarm, if you look up from the pool you can see the front of our old townhouse 2232 East Palace Green Terrace, my ex still owns it but rents it out. Small world

Small world, no kidding. :)I know exactly which pool and town houses you mean. Those are some fine horses up there.

Small world, no kidding. :)I know exactly which pool and town houses you mean. Those are some fine horses up there.

My son used to go to school with the granddaughter of the guy that owns the farm. He used to climb through the fence and ride the tractor with the girl and her dad all of the time. We could see the horses from our bedroom windows, they are all Thorobreds(sp)

My son used to go to school with the granddaughter of the guy that owns the farm. He used to climb through the fence and ride the tractor with the girl and her dad all of the time. We could see the horses from our bedroom windows, they are all Thorobreds(sp)

Yep. All the horses have the word "Yankee" in their name. There is a family connection to some guy that is a baseball hall of famer, I believe. Do you remember the old 1700's farm hose at the back of the Whittier development? I can see it out of my front door.

We are headed out to go to the Six Flags close to DC in a few minutes with two of our three kids.

Yep. All the horses have the word "Yankee" in their name. There is a family connection to some guy that is a baseball hall of famer, I believe. Do you remember the old 1700's farm hose at the back of the Whittier development? I can see it out of my front door.

We are headed out to go to the Six Flags close to DC in a few minutes with two of our three kids.

Yes I remember the old house you are talking about. The name of the horse farm Keller and yes it is a HOFER and former Yankee. Have fun at six Flags and watch out for Cliaz