[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

This is why some people shouldn't be fathers

cliaz

Wow. He took that way too far. If he had stopped after the first 3-5 seconds it would have been amusing. Past that it was just mean.

Gotta' disagree. Kid was crying even before the video started, who knows what he did to bring that on. That wasn't even remotely funny, even for a second.

I was unable to watch...can someone fill me in???

It was a video of a kid standing there, with his father talking to him, then his Dad just started shouting, not sure what he was saying, but he was trying to scare the kid and it was clearly working, the kid was crying and trying to get away from the noise. The father was laughing and kept screaming to scare the kid, went on for maybe 30 seconds. Pretty hard to watch, alexgaddis' response above is exactly how anyone would feel after watching that.

It was a video of a kid standing there, with his father talking to him, then his Dad just started shouting, not sure what he was saying, but he was trying to scare the kid and it was clearly working, the kid was crying and trying to get away from the noise. The father was laughing and kept screaming to scare the kid, went on for maybe 30 seconds. Pretty hard to watch, alexgaddis' response above is exactly how anyone would feel after watching that.

Even worse, it was called babysitter scares kid. That makes me furious.

Gotta' disagree. Kid was crying even before the video started, who knows what he did to bring that on. That wasn't even remotely funny, even for a second.

Ah, I went back and checked it out and you're right. The kid looked miserable before he started screaming. i wonder if child services will end up with this on their desk. :D

I'm sorry, cliaz, but all I want is my damm chips. :D

Believe it or not, I got them right here and heading to the post office on friday :D

I gots ya covered like a rubber, G. And there is a special treat in there as well. I took some glamour shots of me....you know....for my #1 fan.

COuldn't get it, but I think I get the jist of it :D

Believe it or not, I got them right here and heading to the post office on friday :D

I gots ya covered like a rubber, G. And there is a special treat in there as well. I took some glamour shots of me....you know....for my #1 fan.

:D Sweet!

I'm all a tingle. :D

Doesn't it say that the guy is the kid's babysitter?

It would be great if someone could track down the kid's parents and send the video to them. Maybe someone should call John Walsh :D . If the 'babysitter' is willing to do this to a kid, what else will he do?