[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

America is retarded

Fatman

Anyone else see the monstrosity that's on NBC right now - America's Got Talent? Some sort of American Idol/Star Search rip off where people do "talented" crap. David Hasselhoff, some singer and a British SOB are judges. Some old tanned guy danced around and they put him through to the next stage and he promised to come back next time, "with my glow stick and less clothes."

Edited by DMD

Anyone else see the monstrosity that's on NBC right now - America's Got Talent? Some sort of American Idol/Star Search rip off where people do "talented" crap. David Hasselhoff, some singer and a British SOB are judges. Some old tanned guy danced around and they put him through to the next stage and he promised to come back next time, "with my glow stick and less clothes."

No chit, there was just a guy on there doing the worst impressions I've ever heard. Thank god he got booted.

Next thing you know there'll be some obese dude out there in a superhero outfit or somethin :D

No chit, there was just a guy on there doing the worst impressions I've ever heard. Thank god he got booted.

Next thing you know there'll be some obese dude out there in a superhero outfit or somethin :D

That would be disgusting :D

That would be disgusting :D

:D ....... :D

I actually stumbled into that last night and watched for a bit. It was like a bad Saturday Night Live parody of a bad talent show with untalented people. Seriously, it was perhaps the worst thing I have seen in recent memory. It's like there is not an actual creative thought in network TV.

I just felt embarassed for everyone connected to that show. It was even beyond funny bad.

Haven't seen it, nor do I have any desire. From your descriptions, it sounds like the old Gong Show (minus the gong, of course).

At least the gong show made fun of itself. It had no pretension to be anything more than an intentionally bad show. That was funny bad. Last night that show was just plain bad.

Haven't seen it, nor do I have any desire. From your descriptions, it sounds like the old Gong Show (minus the gong, of course).

Bing bang bong! Was going to say the same thing.

Just some summer crappella served up by the folks at American Idol. :D

At least the gong show made fun of itself. It had no pretension to be anything more than an intentionally bad show. That was funny bad. Last night that show was just plain bad.

I have visions of an overweight female gongshow contestant whose talent was to turn around, bend over, and sing badly between her legs. :D

Girls with popcicles. :D

I loved that show! Too bad Gene, Gene the Dancing Machine was diabetic and like lost his legs.

I was all set to break out the Gong Show references as soon as someone mentioned that abortion of a show on NBC last night, and everyone and their brother already beat me to it. :D Lousy work.

Let's see, my comment "I liked it better when it was called the Gong Show" was essentially taken here:

My suggestion that they really needed Gene Gene the Dancing Machine was taken here:

I loved that show! Too bad Gene, Gene the Dancing Machine was diabetic and like lost his legs.

Cripes, even Jaye P. Morgan was referenced here:

JP Morgan that little unpaid friend. :D

Well, there's still hope this can be saved by an appearance from the Unknown Comic :D

Edited by SeductiveNun

Did any one else hear about Chuck Barris being a CIA hitman? He wrote his memoirs of which they made a movie from called "Confessions of a Dangerous Mind". Tough to take seriously, but it wan't a bad movie.