[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bulk PMs

loaf

The help file for Your Personal Messager says this:

If allowed, you may also be able to enter in multiple names in the box provided, will need to add one username per line.

but I don't think I'm allowed as I don't have multiple lines.

I asked this last year and all I was told was No, it can't be done. :D

To that I say phooey. It can be done, but the effort to do it might just be too daunting of a task. It might also cost more $$ than DMD and WW are willing to spend.

This is one of the reasons that I believe there should be a premium bord membership available for a fee. Features like group PMs, and a larger inbox than 50 messages could be provided to people that were willing to shell out an extra $5 or $10 per year. Heck...for the amount of time I spend on The Huddle it would be the best $20 I spent all year.

The ability to post images could be given to premium members, and perhaps a private access forum where Huddle Staff members could give answers to specific questions throughout the season. There are all kinds of things that could be done, and I think people would pay for it. I would.

To that I say phooey. It can be done, but the effort to do it might just be too daunting of a task. It might also cost more $$ than DMD and WW are willing to spend.

This is one of the reasons that I believe there should be a premium bord membership available for a fee. Features like group PMs, and a larger inbox than 50 messages could be provided to people that were willing to shell out an extra $5 or $10 per year. Heck...for the amount of time I spend on The Huddle it would be the best $20 I spent all year.

The ability to post images could be given to premium members, and perhaps a private access forum where Huddle Staff members could give answers to specific questions throughout the season. There are all kinds of things that could be done, and I think people would pay for it. I would.

wurd

Damn CN, you're just bursting from the seams with good ideas aren't you?

:jules:Check out the big brain on Nick:jules:

No argument here. IIRC....DMD/WW never replied to my question, Big John did. Even if it were just for BOTH commishes. I can see a point why they may not want it. A lot of yutz's would pay the extra double saw buck just for the privilege of annoying more people at one time.

Nick is smarterer than your average Caveman.