[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Now that the US is eliminated

whomper

World cup  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Now that the US is eliminated

• I have no interest in the world cup
    • I never had interest in the world cup
    • Ill root for the Country of my ancestors
    • Puddy

Just curious how the US loss effects your interest in the world cup. I was pulling for the US and im dissapointed in the outcome. I will now root for Italy. I dont follow soccer at all but had high hopes that the US would have a good showing listening to sports radio and hearing some good reports about the team. Your thoughts.

I always watch the WC no matter who's in it. I also always root for Argentina and the US (unless they play each other, then it's the US). But since we're out... Vamos Argentina!

uh, there aren't enough valid options

I'll be rooting primarily for Switzerland and the rest of the underdog teams (particularly Ghana). I don't really want any of the European powerhouses to win and I think I would prefer Argentina over Brazil among the South American powerhouses.

Where is the option for:

I Will be rooting for a country that is named after me.

I will be rooting for Germany and Spain. I cant believe anyone would root for the Italian team, even Italians and Italian Americans. They are a disgrace to the sport with all their diving and flopping. It is sickening...

AS noted in anothe thread, I'll be rooting for England. My entire family is from there (I'm the first American born on my dad's side, 2nd on my mom's) and my dad's entire family still lives there.

so u are saying u have bad teeth?? :D

Since I didn't fancy the US's chances to begin with.... their ouster is not a downer. Expected in such a tough draw.

The team I expected to win it, or at least get to the final, was also sent on its way.

So... I will be rooting for a Brazil vs England final. Or a Brazil vs Argentina final. Either one will give some great football to watch.

Didn't Carolina win the cup already?

I'd rather watch paint dry.

If you have kids that are NOT involved in Soccer and you watch the World Cup instead of playing with your kids, you're a bad father/mother.

I don't understand how they can run that long and not get to hit anybody.

Since I didn't fancy the US's chances to begin with.... their ouster is not a downer. Expected in such a tough draw.

The team I expected to win it, or at least get to the final, was also sent on its way.

So... I will be rooting for a Brazil vs England final. Or a Brazil vs Argentina final. Either one will give some great football to watch.

I thought you would be rooting for France! :D