[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

starting a keeper or dynasty league- I need advice!

rovdog

Been playing in standard league for years. This year I want to start either a keeper or dynasty league- I'm tired of all my late round gems going to waste when I don't win my league. Generally, want a more committed, more in depth game.

Can anyone recommend what services are good for this kind of league, especially for controlling how many you want to keep, the possibility of a rookie draft, etc?

MFL is good with keeper/dynasty leagues. You have complete control over how many and how keepers are determined, etc.

I am not 100% certain, but I do believe the recently added the option to do a rookie only draft... at the very least they now mark all rookies with an ® if the commish chooses to, so it would be easy to manage a draft i an owner made an illegal pick (if I am mistaken on the rookie only draft possibility)

• 2 weeks later...

MFL is good with keeper/dynasty leagues. You have complete control over how many and how keepers are determined, etc.

I am not 100% certain, but I do believe the recently added the option to do a rookie only draft... at the very least they now mark all rookies with an ® if the commish chooses to, so it would be easy to manage a draft i an owner made an illegal pick (if I am mistaken on the rookie only draft possibility)

to add on to that...they only let you do one draft a year, so you just add and extra number of rounds to the end of the vet draft and call it the rookie draft.

cbs sportsline really upgraded their stuf this year. we have full custom abilities through them.

I concur....it is a bit pricey...but I renewed my league at a discount and free draftboard...this saved me at least 50 bucks in total....

plus it's user friendly..