[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Teabagging at Marshall

Front Row

rubbed his testicles on the head and face of cheerleaders. :D

Someone explain to me how this happens to someone involuntarily unless they are passed out drunk or something- what did she just stand there and allow herself to be teabagged? :D

Exactly - a good quick tug, especially with long fingernails, would shurely put an end to that one...

BTW, how racially diverse is this school? Not very, as I recall, almost like Grambling. Please forgive me if this sounds racially insensitive, but is this 'lack-of-respect for women' issue worse in that scenario than elsewhere? "You can take the boy out the 'hood, but..."

I can't imagine this ever happening at USC or any other (more diverse) CA school...

Finally, reading to the last page of the legal doc, page 7 mentions 'prayers' and says the plaintiff 'prays for' the following relief. Is this is a southern thing, or nationwide? Squeegie, skins, or others?

BTW, how racially diverse is this school? Not very, as I recall, almost like Grambling. Please forgive me if this sounds racially insensitive, but is this 'lack-of-respect for women' issue worse in that scenario than elsewhere? "You can take the boy out the 'hood, but..."

I can't imagine this ever happening at USC or any other (more diverse) CA school...

Finally, reading to the last page of the legal doc, page 7 mentions 'prayers' and says the plaintiff 'prays for' the following relief. Is this is a southern thing, or nationwide? Squeegie, skins, or others?

how big can you cast that :D ?

No offense Coffeeman, but get the fluck out of my field of expertise. I have this particular issue copyrighted here at the tailgate. Please go find your own schtick and get off mine...

No offense Coffeeman, but get the fluck out of my field of expertise. I have this particular issue copyrighted here at the tailgate. Please go find your own schtick and get off mine...

Since there at least 3 issues we're discussing - sexual misconduct, potential racial impact on the previous issue, and legal use of the term 'prayer' by a plaintiff - I'm confused as to which one you 'own'. I think its the racial one for you; unless you somehow consider the three as tied together... :D

Edited by Coffeeman

Since there at least 3 issues we're discussing - sexual misconduct, potential racial impact on the previous issue, and legal use of the term 'prayer' by a plaintiff - I'm confused as to which one you 'own'. I think its the racial one for you; unless you somehow consider the three as tied together... :D

no, no. spain is the racist.