[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

LAZY DAY

Footballjoe

I'm watching Netherlands v Portugal. I think that I just saw the closest I'll ever see to a soccer fight. One guy accidentally bumped a guy from the other team with his arm, that guy fell down like he had been stabbed in the face, and then both teams fell all over each other trying to hold each other back, and look like they really wanted to fight.

Sigh. Soccer.

I'm watching Netherlands v Portugal. I think that I just saw the closest I'll ever see to a soccer fight. One guy accidentally bumped a guy from the other team with his arm, that guy fell down like he had been stabbed in the face, and then both teams fell all over each other trying to hold each other back, and look like they really wanted to fight.

Sigh. Soccer.

There's another one.

This is like a "who can fake it best" contest. Unwatchable. A no-trip, and a guy goes flying. Then a no-push and someone else falls down.

Buncha pansies.

Pretty much my thoughts as well. Every time I think I'm enjoying a soccer game, somebody's flop puts Vlade Divac to shame, then they get carried off on a stretcher with a stubbed toe.

How appropriate that we're discussing this in a thread about "Three's Company."

My wife just got pissed because I blew off something I was supposed to do (nothing affecting her directly) to goof off on the computer.

EDITED TO ADD: Three's Company is complete and utter ass.

Edited by Chavez

I really love the episode where there is a misunderstanding and hilarity ensues...

That's right up there with the M*A*S*H* episode where Hawkeye and the gang disobey orders and make the Army brass look foolish.