[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Can you Dance ?

whomper

Dancing  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Can you Dance ?

• Yes and I enjoy it
    • I get by barely
    • I cant dance at all
    • I dread getting pulled out on the floor
    • I do the white mans overbite
    • Puddy

Im very uncomfortable on the dance floor..Im not a terrible Dancer but not a good one either..I can get by but its not effortless. My company had our 30th anniversary party a few weeks back and at the end of the night the dance floor was loaded with drunks. My wife is actually a great dancer but doesnt care if I dance or not. She was dancing with my sister in law and some other people from my office and I was enjoying a drink at the bar with my brother and some others and the dreaded drunk pull you out on the floor woman showed up. Here I am drinking and having a good time next thing you know im yanked out on the floor trying not to look like a tool..I think I didnt make a fool out of myself but I wasnt exactly cutting it up either..How do you do on the floor ?

Yes, I can and I'm really quite good at it. I have a blast when I go out with the wifee and friends to the club. When I go to Disney next week, we'll be sure to hit up Pleasure Island.

I have sik moves. I am learning the Napoleon routine for our anniversary. I am going to perform it at her cousins wedding reception after I finish a 5th of crown. :D

Make sure you're not watching the "African Hour" on PBS by accident when practicing.

I just picture a super ball getting loose in my hips and bouncing around like crazy. I let my hips follow the ball. People just love it. They clear the floor and stand watching, pointing, laughing even. I bring great joy to the entire place when I get loose. :D

As I told my wife, I got married so that I would not have to dance anymore. To most guys (most species of animals included), it is merely part of the mating ritual. Once you get hooked, you don't have to do it anymore.

I enjoyed two-stepping and such at bars in Texas, but far as anything "freestyle" - mostly people just try to poke a pencil through my tongue thinking I am having an epileptic seizure.

I have sik moves. I am learning the Napoleon routine for our anniversary. I am going to perform it at her cousins wedding reception after I finish a 5th of crown. :D

Will you be selling the tape or will we just find the clip on youtube.com?

Uhh...where's the option for "I don't dance sober, but when I'm drunk, I TEAR IT UP!!"?? :D Bad poll.

I need an option for "I don't dance sober, but when I'm drunk, I THINK I tear it up but in fact look like a complete f'n idiot."

Yes. My specialty is the lawnmower followed by the sprinkler.

So essentially you're saying you haven't yet mastered The Josh Gordon Whacker, Pickin' Up Change, or Shopping for Groceries?