[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Attn: Seattle people.

skylive5

Just in case someone didn't get the word.....

Squeegiebo is in town. We are all meeting at F/X's this evening.

I will be there from 4 on.... and the shooters are on me. (Oysters on the half shell for those that don't understand 'shooters'.)

All Seattle Huddler's are invited.

i'll bump this for those that can make it. :D as I put in the other post in ECB I've on a ballfield for two tonight....

bummed I'll miss squeeg. :D

P*ssed I'll miss the shooters. :D

Did you get ahold of her about a lunch meeting? I'm sure her friends would be happy to take her to WSeattle.

Think everyone had a good time despite the heat. As everyone that lives here knows.... summer does not begin until July 5th. Supposed to be raining right now. LOL 94 deg inside F/X was not a good thing and totally out of the ordinary to say the least.

Got a LOT of football talked about and some good homer info about Pitt from both squeeg and her husband (who is a pretty nice guy!).

Only 4 Seattle Huddlers... but I think we represented well.

I know you won't see this until you get home on Thursday squeeg... but have a safe trip home.

Think everyone had a good time despite the heat. As everyone that lives here knows.... summer does not begin until July 5th. Supposed to be raining right now. LOL 94 deg inside F/X was not a good thing and totally out of the ordinary to say the least.

Got a LOT of football talked about and some good homer info about Pitt from both squeeg and her husband (who is a pretty nice guy!).

Only 4 Seattle Huddlers... but I think we represented well.

I know you won't see this until you get home on Thursday squeeg... but have a safe trip home.

We had a great time despite the sauna-like conditions. :D You definitely represented well!

Fraz: meeting up with you is not looking like it's gonna happen. :D:D Definitely have to do that next time I'm in Seattle!