[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

at quick glance, didn't see this topic

loaf

left them like a decade ago and i think i talked to that same guy ... they wanted to give me some free months vs. quitting and i had to tell the guy that i just wanted out. then he says, "but why would you want out when you can have 60 days free?" to which i replied that the service is not useful anymore, even for free. what a nightmare of a company.

After about 2-3 minutes I would have said something like "could you please just CANCEL THE F*CKING

ACCOUNT A*SHOLE BEFORE I FLY OVER THERE AND SH*T DOWN YOUR THROAT!" I have to hand it to Vincent for remaining fairly calm. At least Vincent got someone who speaks English.

There's a website out there called "nomoreaolcds.com". They are trying to get people to mail them(not Aol) just the CDs not the cases. They are trying to save a million CDs so they can dump them on AOL's property to maybe send them a message. Pretty cool site but judging by this call and the brainwashed mentality of the employees I don't think it will sink in. :D

Years ago when I canceled AOL, they tried to give me some free months in order to keep me on... I asked them why I would want to continue after having a bad experience with them... the woman answered something to the effect of, "Because AOL will make your life better." I literally burst out laughing at her. After about 10 seconds of hard sustained laughter I told her to cancel the damn thing. She quickly complied.