[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

My best golf ever!

SeductiveNun

Par 35 on the back 9 at Manitou Ridge in White Bear Lake, MN. Three par 3 holes, 2 par 5 holes, the rest par 4. Shot a wonderful +5 on the par threes :D , managed to shoot -4 on the rest, including a chip-in eagle on the par 5 18th :D (played the back nine).

Haven't shot in the 30's for 9 in years. Nice to have the game all come back together, at least for a while. :D

Gotta get my pizza out of the oven and have another beer or 2 to celebrate! :D

:D

Now go out and shoot 45-50 and start throwing those clubs again. Isn't golf grand? :D

It is, it is.

Shot a 47-50 for a lovely 97 last Friday............. :D

Saturday shot a 48-44 for a much better 92 :D

This was a sliver of the past, melding with what could have been............... :D

I'll live for the moment.

:D

I shot a 37 on a very nice track on Sunday. I was playing some of the best golf that I have played in years. I was sitting at -1 after seven but then the rain started. I hit +1 on both of the next holes and both of them are easy to par. :D but happy all at the same time.

Nice round Nun. :D

I shot a 37 on a par 35 last year and hit one drive out of bounds and lipped out a birdie putt on a 180 yard par 3. My best 9 holes ever. I was by myself and I just played....didn't think about anything. I was in such a groove mentally. I'd step up to the ball with confidence and hit it without thinking to much.