[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

dress Code at work

cliaz

We use to have a really strict dress code mainly because of the white-trash receptionist but we're pretty casual now. Any given day I could be in a suit, business casual, jeans, or shorts.

They don't make'm like that anymore, :sigh:. :D

Edited by The Holy Roller

We really don't have a dress code in the office. We wear shorts if we know we will not have to go out to the job site. I've never seen any of the men wear a T-shirt, but the women do at times. Now if I go out to the job sites, I have to have jeans and boots on.

Here at the Southern Regional headquarters of InterSport Inc., our dress code is rather lax and on casual Fridays I am not even allowed to go outside and get the mail.

The main rules here is that it must be the utmost in comfortable. Contrary to previous reports, I do always wear pants or shorts and have never worked in my underwear but it is an option which is nice.

Here it is bus. casual.. slacks or dockers with a button down shirt.. though as it is hot, more and more you see short sleeve shirts or polos Mon-Thu. Friday is a but more casual... jeans with a polo or short sleeve button down is fine.

THe last 6 years for me have been more causal... jeans and a polo or even solid color T-Shirt were fine every day. At the print center, I got away with shorts occassionally during the summer months even though I didnt work in the shop (some of the shop guys wore shorts just about every day).