[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

BTW to all my fans

cliaz

I'm gonna open a cafepress shop with some shirts for you all to buy so I can make money off of you all and spend it on beer.

Fans

T-shirt 1: "Got Cliaz?"

T-shirt 2: "A midget, A donkey and three gay arabs walk into a bar.."

T-shirt 3: "I worship Cliaz"

T-shirt 4: "WWCD"

T-shirt 5: "screw republicans and democrats"

T-shirt 6: "I read Cliaz's entire post and all i have to show for it was this lame T-shirt"

T-shirt 7: "I jerk off wearing this T-shirt"

T-shirt 8: "Cliaz doesn't read books, he stares at them until he gets the information he needs" - lill chuck there.

T-shirt 9: "Cliaz is my baby's daddy"

T-shirt 10: "I just bought a vial of cliaz's toenails off of ebay"

Anti-fans

T-shirt 1: "Screw Cliaz"

T-shirt 2: " Cliaz chief export is lame"

T-shirt 3: "Shouldn't you be molesting something?"

T-shirt 4: "Cliaz smells funny"

T-shirt 5: "Good Lord Cliaz is terrible"

T-shirt 6: "If I had to choose between getting my fingernails ripped out and listening to cliaz....OUCH!"

T-shirt 7: "Cliaz's mom is so fat small objects orbit her."

T-shirt 8: "Cliaz is a republican"

T-shirt 9: "Cliaz is so fat that when he opens the Fridge it says - 'I give up"...

T-shirt 10: "Cliaz is just plain terrible."

T-shirts will be $19.99. You all know you want one of those. Even you Chiefjay.

Well he's finally crossed the line and is truly insane. Buy a shirt ... :D

cliaz,

honestly...like you as a person, just think your posts are a bit hystrionic.

edit:

A person with histrionic personality disorder constantly seeks attention and behaves dramatically. Emotions often seem exaggerated, childish, and false. This is done to get sympathy or attention from others.

don't know you well enough to diagnose.... just know the criteria and only what you give us on the boards.

Edited by Bier Meister

cliaz,

edit:

A person with histrionic personality disorder constantly seeks attention and behaves dramatically. Emotions often seem exaggerated, childish, and false. This is done to get sympathy or attention from others.

don't know you well enough to diagnose.... just know the criteria and only what you give us on the boards.

man learn something new every day. I gotta put this on one of the anti-fan t-shirts.

cliaz,

edit:

How are Bier and untateve linked?

untateve is a psychologist who has developed cooking as a serious hobby and sees himself as an amateur chef.

Bier is a chef who has developed psychology as a serious hobby and sees himself as an amateur psychologist.

I think perhaps we should consider some type of business venture together.

How are Bier and untateve linked?

untateve is a psychologist who has developed cooking as a serious hobby and sees himself as an amateur chef.

Bier is a chef who has developed psychology as a serious hobby and sees himself as an amateur psychologist.

I think perhaps we should consider some type of business venture together.

You can open a McDonalds together and as people are ordering you can tell them what is wrong with them. Everyone that eats at McDonalds has problems. :D

cliaz,

edit:

Check out the big brain on bier. :D

man learn something new every day. I gotta put this on one of the anti-fan t-shirts.

hystrionic - It's what's for breakfast.

hystrionic - Just say no.

OMFG!!! I'm hystrionic!!!!

Edited by MikesVikes

cliaz,

edit:

Agree,