[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Looks like the middle east is about to go postal on each other

cliaz

Have you all been following what has been going on in Israel?

Just moments ago, it was reported on CNN:

Israeli warplanes flew over the home of Syrian President Bashar Assad, Israeli officials said. The move apparently is aimed at pressuring the Syrian leader to help get a captured Israeli soldier released.

A total of three israelian troops have been kidnapped. One The PRC said Asheri would be "butchered" unless Israel stopped its raid into southern Gaza.

I think this would be it now. I think that everything is about to come to a head in a very ugly way.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you all been following what has been going on in Israel?

Just moments ago, it was reported on CNN:

A total of three israelian troops have been kidnapped. One The PRC said Asheri would be "butchered" unless Israel stopped its raid into southern Gaza.

I think this would be it now. I think that everything is about to come to a head in a very ugly way.

I agree, this could be the trigger to a whole lot of events.

Lets hope it cools down.

We should pack our belongings, come home, and let them fight it out over the litter box.

Have you consulted the Jewish Lobby that controls US foreign policy in the region on this strategy?

here we go:

Syria says its air defenses fired at Israeli jets flying over the president's house, forcing them to flee, The Associated Press reports.

That's rich... Four Israeli tactical aricraft were able to successfully penetrate Syrain airspace and fly directly over their President's residence before the Syrian military was able to finally take some action.

If they wanted to, the Israeli airforce could take out all of Syria's infrastructure, political leadership, and what passes as a military before anyone even knew what happened.