[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Looks like the middle east is about to go postal on each other

cliaz

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's rich... Four Israeli tactical aricraft were able to successfully penetrate Syrain airspace and fly directly over their President's residence before the Syrian military was able to finally take some action.

If they wanted to, the Israeli airforce could take out all of Syria's infrastructure, political leadership, and what passes as a military before anyone even knew what happened.

Yeah, not to mention, when they did finally figure it out and fired on them, they didn't hit them.

Yeah, not to mention, when they did finally figure it out and fired on them, they didn't hit them.

Turns out President Bashar al-Assad was "home" at the time, too. Dude probably needed a change of underwear after it was all said and done. Last time they buzzed his palace the sonic boom blew out a bunch of windows.

Edited by yo mama

Quick lets start a fantasy Hamas Team!

there will be lots of changes so lets start right away

who will be offed first?

Ooh...ooh...I get Israel as my first pick!

:rubbinghandstogetherfeelinggoodaboutmyMiddleEastteamalready:

1.02 God

What don't you like about God this year, Soup? I've heard he's recovered pretty good from the drilling he took. Sure, he probably can't catch the ball like he did in his younger days, but he can still run the 40 like he's being chased by Romans. I don't wanna say he has Galloway speed, but... :D

1.02 God

What don't you like about God this year, Soup? I've heard he's recovered pretty good from the drilling he took. Sure, he probably can't catch the ball like he did in his younger days, but he can still run the 40 like he's being chased by Romans. I don't wanna say he has Galloway speed, but... :D

1.03 LJ

1.04 Bell'agor - demon prince and financial backer of Bin Laden. He tore his ACL last year but all reports have him back to speed and his soft hands make him perfect for Satan to connect with him in the red zone.

Super. Looks like the kidnapped Israeli settlor (NOT the soldier) was just executed. That should REALLY help stablize things. :D

GAZA CITY, Gaza Strip - A Palestinian militant group said early Thursday it executed an 18-year-old Israeli settler kidnapped earlier in the

West Bank.

The statement from the Popular Resistance Committees in Gaza said the settler, Eliahu Asheri, had been executed. The group, which has links to the ruling Hamas, had threatened to execute the Israeli if

Israel did not halt its invasion of Gaza.

Palestinian security officials in the West Bank city of Ramallah said they believed a body had been found.

Edited by yo mama

Super. Looks like the kidnapped Israeli settlor (NOT the soldier) was just executed. That should REALLY help stablize things. :D

GAZA CITY, Gaza Strip - A Palestinian militant group said early Thursday it executed an 18-year-old Israeli settler kidnapped earlier in the

West Bank.

The statement from the Popular Resistance Committees in Gaza said the settler, Eliahu Asheri, had been executed. The group, which has links to the ruling Hamas, had threatened to execute the Israeli if

Israel did not halt its invasion of Gaza.

Palestinian security officials in the West Bank city of Ramallah said they believed a body had been found.

grand. as if we haven't had enough killing the past 3 years.....

I kind of think this is going to be the straw that broke the camels back (no pun intended.) over there.

Edited by cliaz

grand. as if we haven't had enough killing the past 3 years.....

I kind of think this is going to be the straw that broke the camels back (no pun intended.) over there.

I hope so. Lets wipe every muzzi off the face of the planet. They cause violence in every country where they have any presence. They must be eliminated if the world is to ever know peace. Lets kill them all and take their oil...

Hamas is Satin. It will be defeated and destroyed.

I thought Hamas was a terrorist organization and I come here to find that it's merely a silky synthetic cloth.