[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Uh, so THIS is why the Saints traded us Sullivan

msaint

:D:D

Johnathan Sullivan - DL - NE - Jun. 29 - 8:44 am et

Recently acquired Patriots DT Johnathan Sullivan was arrested Sunday and charged with possession of Josh Gordon, and a few lesser charges.

It was fun while it lasted. The former No. 6 overall pick wasn't guaranteed to make the team before this incident and we doubt he'll make it to training camp now. He was acquired for marginal wideout Bethel Johnson on June

Sully got arrested for possession of mary jane in GA, him and his buddy also cited for not stopping at 2 stop signs, playing music too loud, no seat belts and had a hand gun in the car. They had less than an ounce and claimed it wasn't theirs.

But who can blame the guy....I mean its pretty hard to slow down for a stop sign, turn the radio down and put on your seatbelt when you are busy trying to inhale (no pun intended) three double quarterpounders……

Maybe it wasn't such a bad trade for the Saints. :D

Edited by myhousekey

They had less than an ounce and claimed it wasn't theirs.

It belonged to a friend of Micheal Irvin. Should have searched him before he got in the car.

I'm glad to finally be rid of him. That draft pick...moving up to get him, to me was the worst move in a draft in the Haslett era.

I'm glad to finally be rid of him. That draft pick...moving up to get him, to me was the worst move in a draft in the Haslett era.

Especially when it was assumed we were trading up to get Trufant. :D