[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who's up for camping in the Northwest

twiley

Ahhh, Bellingham. Paging bushwacked... :D

When I was up there a few years ago (I loved it, btw), I was staying at a cheesy hotel where a bunch of college-aged kids were partying like there was no tomorrow. They had seen me and a few of my buddies carry a bunch of cases of beer in, and when they saw me on our patio drinking one, they asked if I'd trade a few beers for some... uh... plant life. Believe me, I made out like a bandit in the trade and this was some primo plant life. :D

Good times.

Ahhh, Bellingham. Paging bushwacked... :D

When I was up there a few years ago (I loved it, btw), I was staying at a cheesy hotel where a bunch of college-aged kids were partying like there was no tomorrow. They had seen me and a few of my buddies carry a bunch of cases of beer in, and when they saw me on our patio drinking one, they asked if I'd trade a few beers for some... uh... plant life. Believe me, I made out like a bandit in the trade and this was some primo plant life. :D

Good times.

Western WA University is up there. Not much else to do but party.

With everything being dropped in the North Cascades, it certainly explains the black bears coming into camps and stealing the cheetos. How entertaining is a high Grizzly bear?

I used to live on the top of a mountain just east of a town called Pt. Arena, California. We used to see the pot busters piece of $hit truck driving up the morning almost every day we rode the bus down to school. Too bad I wasn't [cough] inclined[/cough] way back then. Plenty of offers. :D

Believe me, I made out like a bandit in the trade and this was some primo plant life. :D

Good times.

Some of the best quality Josh Gordon ever can be found there. Now that I'm moving back the stuff will be off limits due to various responsibilities incurred since my college days. That place is one of the most absolute beautiful pockets of the country and Vancouver BC and Seattle are pretty awesome cities to live between.

Some of the best quality Josh Gordon ever can be found there. Now that I'm moving back the stuff will be off limits due to various responsibilities incurred since my college days. That place is one of the most absolute beautiful pockets of the country and Vancouver BC and Seattle are pretty awesome cities to live between.

true on everything.... except for the part about being off limits. :D

As for the borders up here...... a good stretch of the canadian border is right thru the Pasayten wilderness.

:D

Skirting more than 50 miles of Canada's border and encompassing the crest of the Cascades.......The Wilderness boasts almost 150 peaks over 7,500 feet in elevation

there's plenty of foot traffic thru here that has nothing to do with hiking or camping. :D I've been up here a few times..... it's some of the most rugged, beautiful land you'll ever see.

and yes.... don't mess with the BC bud..... those canuckleheads grow killer Josh Gordon.

Edited by Down Goes Frazia