[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hello, my name is PantherDave

PantherDave

..I'm a football junkie, and I have no desire to quit, as I'm addicted and accept this fate with open arms. Now, if TC could just get here I might be able to quell the Jones :D ..well :D probably not, and the :D is just getting me through the day with a light football fix. Man, I'd settle for the Mexico City game between the Cards and 9er's about now....I really need Sept. 7 to get here, and I will try to keep control of myself until then :D

I just finished watching the Skins beat the Bucs in last years playoff. I pretended I didn't remember who won. :D

Watched that game again tonight too. Did not care then and I watched it, did not care tonight, but I watched it again. It was rerun football and it was still the best thing on TV, other than the pay channels :D .

I just finished watching the Skins beat the Bucs in last years playoff. I pretended I didn't remember who won. :D

Ah!!!!! I just remembered!!! I've got the Div PO between the Panthers and Bears recorded on my cable box harddrive :D

<<<<<<<< If you find yourself getting too anxious just remember you will see and hear him every Monday night. It's not much but it may help.

I really need Sept. 7 to get here, and I will try to keep control of myself until then :D

I think about it everyday, I can't wait to sit down in front of the tube, lounging back, eating a rack of ribs, drinking Root Beer and watching my Dolphins Crush the Steelers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I tell my girlfriend the Superbowl is better than Christmas.

I tell my family kickoff weekend is better than my birthday.

They all think I'm crazy, no one understands.

And right now, they are all taking pleasure in taunting my insanity. :D

Guys..... The Tour de France starts tomorrow..... Now what does that have to do with Football you ask? When it ends, Preseason Football begins.

So ride you Eurotrash, blood doping, french sissy boys, Lance Armstrong wannabes. Cuze the sooner it's over the closer we are to seening live football.

PantherDave--start formulating some new and exciting recipes for the upcoming season to keep you busy. I look forward to your recipe posts since I also love to cook!

Hey guys, this waiting game and joyful anticipation reminds me of the 8 wks or so before I gave birth to my son, Callan. Time seemed to stand still, but when I looked back after it was all said & done, it actually passed quickly!

One way I'm getting my early fix this year is going to the Cowboys/Saints preseason game in mid August. This will be a hot one starting at 7pm. I'm hoping to score an autograph or 2, hopefully someone colorful like TO. I preparing my Sharpies and might even get him to sign a pack of Sharpies if the opportunity presents itself.

PantherDave--start formulating some new and exciting recipes for the upcoming season to keep you busy. I look forward to your recipe posts since I also love to cook!

Hey guys, this waiting game and joyful anticipation reminds me of the 8 wks or so before I gave birth to my son, Callan. Time seemed to stand still, but when I looked back after it was all said & done, it actually passed quickly!

One way I'm getting my early fix this year is going to the Cowboys/Saints preseason game in mid August. This will be a hot one starting at 7pm. I'm hoping to score an autograph or 2, hopefully someone colorful like TO. I preparing my Sharpies and might even get him to sign a pack of Sharpies if the opportunity presents itself.

Will do, now back to regulary sceduled programming :D